Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
surely not!

Where’d the welfare thread go?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, talbot69 said:

You honestly make me laugh the man got more class than too come on here and give his opinion on ww he’s moved on so it about time the forum does too and look forward with a wee bit of excitement for the new manager 

His conduct after leaving tells you class levels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, magoo said:

His conduct after leaving tells you class levels 

The whitehill circus continues - shambles!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t say it’s a shock they have parted company, the main thing is to bring in the right management team this time to try and turn the season around, tough ask no matter who gets the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

And what conduct was that ?? 

Well if Edinburger is who the general consensus says...touting we players to other clubs the day after...I know that from the horse's mouth of another clubs commitee...what player left days after the manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

The whitehill circus continues - shambles!!! 

Bottom of league team sack manager....Ground breaking stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magoo said:

Well if Edinburger is who the general consensus says...touting we players to other clubs the day after...I know that from the horse's mouth of another clubs commitee...what player left days after the manager

Who do you think edinburger actually is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spency said:

Who do you think edinburger actually is?

I haven’t got a clue but I know it ain’t the previous manager 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

I haven’t got a clue but I know it ain’t the previous manager 

Well who were you talking about regards having class 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magoo said:

Well who were you talking about regards having class 

Mate every time I came across the last manager he was a confident guy spoke well and that is not in his class to come on here and write pish that’s my own personal opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Mate every time I came across the last manager he was a confident guy spoke well and that is not in his class to come on here and write pish that’s my own personal opinion 

Well as that's your opioion that's fine but it also does not make it a definitive fact that it's not, my short dealings with the same person were similar of a confident well spoken individual but imo that was not entirely transformed on to the pitch. And as I said I have it from a reliable source and a good friend about touting at least one player around other clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, magoo said:

Well as that's your opioion that's fine but it also does not make it a definitive fact that it's not, my short dealings with the same person were similar of a confident well spoken individual but imo that was not entirely transformed on to the pitch. And as I said I have it from a reliable source and a good friend about touting at least one player around other clubs

Let’s be honest the club has bigger things to concern themselves with at this stage than you constantly going on about an individual who left the club months ago. Regardless of my own feelings about the last few years I don’t think a manager leaving and certain players wanting to leave as a result is such ground breaking stuff as you would put it. You clearly don’t like the guy we get that just leave it at that and focus on the current and future, it’s getting tiresome.

I think the club need to be commended for acting,’some would say too late but there’s still along season to go and loss of points up for grabs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The 49Bus said:

Can’t say it’s a shock they have parted company, the main thing is to bring in the right management team this time to try and turn the season around, tough ask no matter who gets the job.

Ok sure there will be people wanting to take on the challange that’s for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spency said:

Let’s be honest the club has bigger things to concern themselves with at this stage than you constantly going on about an individual who left the club months ago. Regardless of my own feelings about the last few years I don’t think a manager leaving and certain players wanting to leave as a result is such ground breaking stuff as you would put it. You clearly don’t like the guy we get that just leave it at that and focus on the current and future, it’s getting tiresome.

I think the club need to be commended for acting,’some would say too late but there’s still along season to go and loss of points up for grabs. 

Your comments would maybe be better directed towards the poster who brought Edinburger into the chat today, I've got not 1% issue with the guy, but the management team (ex) took some fair amount of stick whilst the previous manager got off more or less Scot free. There's a clear difference between players wanting to leave and someone actively touting them you not think ??, equally tiresome is your veiled responses to any posts I make, naming names, slagging and picking holes in length of support etc...it May be tiresome but Iuckly i have big enough (as you pointed out) shoulders to cope with such retorts...I'm struggling to think about much commendation  at the moment regards ww at the moment but don't let that upset you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good decision and time to move on. squad isnt good enough so whoever gets job will need to work to bring better quality in. who do we want? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamesw said:

good decision and time to move on. squad isnt good enough so whoever gets job will need to work to bring better quality in. who do we want? 

Thinks it’s more of a case of who wants us!!! I think you ll be surprised who applies so just got to wait and see and hope we get it right. Can’t be any worse :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Thinks it’s more of a case of who wants us!!! I think you ll be surprised who applies so just got to wait and see and hope we get it right. Can’t be any worse :)

Whispers that Conan  McDermid fancies a sole managers stint and is putting himself in the frame ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Only an observer said:

Whispers that Conan  McDermid fancies a sole managers stint and is putting himself in the frame ;)

Is he not at Arniston ? Been a bit much of the Arniston connection lately - EUFA B licenced ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Only an observer said:

Whispers that Conan  McDermid fancies a sole managers stint and is putting himself in the frame ;)

Buck rogers the legend returns :lol:

The new ww fans on here won't have a clue wtf I'm on aboot :thumsup2

Edited by newcastle broon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's never nice to lose any manager but there was far too many lads left the club for me telling it's own story.

At least now wi half a season gone and weeks before our next league match we have a chance to get the right man in.

Certainly no gonnae be easy but least wi it advertised it gives an open mind.

Despite the poor run lately we have well and truly matched both the vale and strollers recently enough to convince wi a bit more experienced lads in we might have that chance of survival.

As for the new man in charge I'm sure there will be someone fancies it ,after all we are at this precise moment in the 5th tier of Scottish fitba where the many below are hungry to get to.

Should we stay up this season and wi the right man at the helm we could hopefully still be (5th tier) for years to come.

Mon the Welfarrre!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...