Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

8 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

It's never nice to lose any manager but there was far too many lads left the club for me telling it's own story.

At least now wi half a season gone and weeks before our next league match we have a chance to get the right man in.

Certainly no gonnae be easy but least wi it advertised it gives an open mind.

Despite the poor run lately we have well and truly matched both the vale and strollers recently enough to convince wi a bit more experienced lads in we might have that chance of survival.

As for the new man in charge I'm sure there will be someone fancies it ,after all we are at this precise moment in the 5th tier of Scottish fitba where the many below are hungry to get to.

Should we stay up this season and wi the right man at the helm we could hopefully still be (5th tier) for years to come.

Mon the Welfarrre!!!!

Correct Newky only difference between the teams in the last 2 matches was they had no mistakes from their keepers  !

Team effort was great on Saturday

Civils first was well offside the 2nd ,,,,,,,,,,, a hopeful punt no danger but what is our keeper doing !

Last 2 matches our back line have been solid

Mitchell was excellent Keane was immense and with a few others ( and a keeper ) we could get some more points

Given the performance strange to get rid now but its done so time to move on for all

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

It's never nice to lose any manager but there was far too many lads left the club for me telling it's own story.

At least now wi half a season gone and weeks before our next league match we have a chance to get the right man in.

Certainly no gonnae be easy but least wi it advertised it gives an open mind.

Despite the poor run lately we have well and truly matched both the vale and strollers recently enough to convince wi a bit more experienced lads in we might have that chance of survival.

As for the new man in charge I'm sure there will be someone fancies it ,after all we are at this precise moment in the 5th tier of Scottish fitba where the many below are hungry to get to.

Should we stay up this season and wi the right man at the helm we could hopefully still be (5th tier) for years to come.

Mon the Welfarrre!!!!

Still plenty points too play for and after sat performance should take encouragement as ww were far the better team some might say you still got beat get that however they made them look ordinary and they have taken points off good teams lately I’ve got a wee sneaky feeling things are about to change hopefully the boys will kick on from here as if I was a player I would be looking at myself and saying two managers in the space of 4-5 months let’s get a fucking grip here but words are easier that action .

19 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Just passionate about the club ! Cannae keep it in , just blurts it out and doesn’t give a toss who it offends- happy birthday Peter :)

A lot to be said about people telling it as it is

they should have beat Edinburgh uni disappointing draw also but them 3 teams are tho ones welfare should beating and next time round need to beat to stand a chance off staying up. New management,few new players,better training =better performance on the park more points [emoji106] simple [emoji23]

Il be surprised if it's a headline catching appointment,the circumstances and time of season will determine that imo...I wouldn't be against micky lawson going back in with a couple of assistants, he has good man management skills,knows the club and league, it wouldn't be an appointment with the long term in mind but anyone who thinks were getting a manager in who can change and create a stylish winning side in deepest winter is mad....we need a manager,coach and s few players that can strangle results for the next 6 month's 

Edited by magoo

27 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Unfortunately only 1 point oot o 6 there though.  

Or 5 oot o 36 altogether if I'm not mistaken.

Bit of bad luck or just unfortunate but isn't great reading unfortunately. 

Last season we were beating vale , strollers and we weren’t great then- he/they had to go 

Edited by 1985

23 minutes ago, magoo said:

Il be surprised if it's a headline catching appointment,the circumstances and time of season will determine that imo...I wouldn't be against micky lawson going back in with a couple of assistants, he has good man management skills,knows the club and league, it wouldn't be an appointment with the long term in mind but anyone who thinks were getting a manager in who can change and create a stylish winning side in deepest winter is mad....we need a manager,coach and s few players that can strangle results for the next 6 month's 

I know what your saying but for any manager that fancies it , the only way is up . Not seen mickey near the ground as much this season but that’s not a bad shout in terms of maybe getting a few good experienced lads on board

19 minutes ago, 1985 said:

I know what your saying but for any manager that fancies it , the only way is up . Not seen mickey near the ground as much this season but that’s not a bad shout in terms of maybe getting a few good experienced lads on board

The only way ain't up tho....there might be a massive down on the horizon 

35 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No inside info unfortunately I'm nowhere near rosewell at present. I think best asking Spency going by his posts ;)

Spency only springs up to have a go or praise the high and mighty...be no updates from that fine man

18 minutes ago, magoo said:

Maybe too late but I said before , we have a good run in - I think you’ll see a difference in the young boys/ they’ve all been brought up and coached to play the game the modern way and with a bit of freedom , not to be chasing the second ball all day long - still need some good experience in there tho- pity we lost Reid and mckenzie so close to them going as I thought they were decent players going forward but hey ho 

1 hour ago, 1985 said:

Mickys got a season ticket for hearts this season though. Ye just need to read his blog for that info ?

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Dinny be so negative :P