Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Newky I was just guessing its EOS for us next season, who knows with the Licencing farce that's going on.

I'd probably keep the same amount, depends if they want to stay of course. New manager whoever he is has a hard job  though,  he will need to bring in a lot of players ready to  go for next season wherever we end up playing.

Never seems to get any better for Whitehill,

No Manager ,No Players , No official confirmation of what league they are in  a dire situation for them 

Is 3 Managers in one season a record ?

Hope they get it sorted and a team sorted as soon as possible as next season  in EOS Premier ( in what ever League they are in ) will be harder than this seasons League 

All the best

Correct and Good luck Mark.
New gaffer I'm no sure if has LL experience though happy enough :rolleyes:

You’ll be hearing different from me then as the one I heard had a top six finish within the last few years 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, surely not! said:

Not who I’d heard but then again they pulled a last minute swerve to get little in as the chat was of someone else getting it.

Interesting one. Where’s he been for last few years?

Says waiting for the right club I hope hes chosen correct :thumsup2

Well done the committee on getting a quick appointment mon  the welfarrrrre  !!!!

Edited by newcastle broon

Full support from me on this one ( I was the same about yano tho) looks the kind of appointments that can put a strategy in place going forward with a bit of a blank canvas to work with, in football it's all about results but as far as off field is concerned on paper it looks like very positive news going forward, well done to all concerned 

Any truth in the rumour they’ve gone ? 

Only kidding ... getting Kerr and Davie McGinley back is good news. Frank worked with the manager at Penicuik and Jancyk at Penicuik so hopefully this is a group that can steady the ship a bit here. 

Think we could all be doing with being spared the ‘Whitehill Welfare Brand’ and young committee patting themselves on the back after an utter shambles of a season but hopefully a team can be assembled to at least compete in what will be a very difficult Premier Division next season. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

They definitely steady the ship and know what to look for, we can only hope the board are able to give them the means to compete next season.

I’m pretty sure Janzcyk can still play  the Pirlo role and spray the passes about... maybe the leader on the park they’ve been crying out for