Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You there tonight ?

Got to agree has the job even been advertised? Nobody would want the job anyway ,there's only one player in that team tonight (yet again)that got pass marks from me and wouldn't take a genius to work oot.

Tells its own story when yer full back gets the goal to get back in game.Absolute dire performance for me.

That tonight we get back in at 1-1 and have 11 against 10 full 2nd half and we have 1 up front against a centre half fatter than me!!

If we don't sort things oot we could be the next Selkirk there's fans (no that we had a lot in 1st place) drifting away long before full time :unsure2:

Totally agree with this statement but the old manager would have won that game last night and before you start your pish that’s my opinion 

3 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

These are the same players that beat Lothian, got a lot of praise for their Gretna and East Stirling performances now they are all shite 

Which players then because a lot wont even be good enough for EOSFL never mind LL?

I will praise players as and when I see fit. Only one worthy of a ww jersey last night all aboot opinions of course.

There's a trialist played centre half last Saturday we were only 1 doon at the time when he went off injured ,was chased last season and got man of match last Saturday according to the ww media  I won't name names though ;)

17 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Totally agree with this statement but the old manager would have won that game last night and before you start your pish that’s my opinion 

The old manager shouldve went LAST SEASON the warning signs were there. A new manager would ve had chance to build a new team and no put that pish on the park last night in the 1st place!!

Edited by newcastle broon

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Which players then because a lot wont even be good enough for EOSFL never mind LL?

I will praise players as and when I see fit. Only one worthy of a ww jersey last night all aboot opinions of course.

There's a trialist played centre half last Saturday we were only 1 doon at the time when he went off injured ,was chased last season and got man of match last Saturday according to the ww media  I won't name names though ;)

So you go to the games then ??? Nothing worse than slagging your team !!! Pish in my eyes but then again that’s my option don’t become a bad player over night have you ever though for one min thst  they boys are not playing there natural positions cause I ken a few who are not. Not going to names them but at least 4 

36 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

So you go to the games then ??? Nothing worse than slagging your team !!! Pish in my eyes but then again that’s my option don’t become a bad player over night have you ever though for one min thst  they boys are not playing there natural positions cause I ken a few who are not. Not going to names them but at least 4 

Yes everyone knows who I am I don't hide behind a keyboard. You said I was spouting pish I said it was the players yer ex manager signed were pish and not good enough for a ww jersey.  Agree players out of position but the last manager done that as well!!

Edit I pays my money im entitled to an opinion on my team.....

Edited by newcastle broon

58 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

These are the same players that beat Lothian, got a lot of praise for their Gretna and East Stirling performances now they are all shite 

The gubbing at East Stirling and comprehensive defeat at home to Gretna you mean ?

13 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Yes everyone knows who I am I don't hide behind a keyboard. You said I was spouting pish I said it was the players yer ex manager signed were pish and not good enough for a ww jersey.  Agree players out of position but the last manager done that as well!!

Edit I pays my money im entitled to an opinion on my team.....

Well I don’t hide behind a screen either always standing by myself you’ll ken who I am

2 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Read back !!!

The praise they got was that they were better than they were in the first few games. Seeing as they were awful in the aforementioned games it's a pretty  poor level of praise

At this level you need to have the team set up tactically to win the game not be so defensive which is understandable against the likes of East Kilbride not last night. As you say sticking with the 1 man up top has nothing to do with players or the previous manager that’s down to the current manager. He has no knowledge at this level. In my opinion the club need to take responsibility, it’s easy to blame managers and players but when you’ve got players on 500 quid a season or whatever cause the club can’t give a manager sufficient funds Whitehill are only going one way. Seems everyone getting it from the football side of it but those in charge of the club are to blame more than anyone. The old manager has been away for weeks and they still have an interim management team and not even advertised the job, what’s all that about.

6 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

At this level you need to have the team set up tactically to win the game not be so defensive which is understandable against the likes of East Kilbride not last night. As you say sticking with the 1 man up top has nothing to do with players or the previous manager that’s down to the current manager. He has no knowledge at this level. In my opinion the club need to take responsibility, it’s easy to blame managers and players but when you’ve got players on 500 quid a season or whatever cause the club can’t give a manager sufficient funds Whitehill are only going one way. Seems everyone getting it from the football side of it but those in charge of the club are to blame more than anyone. The old manager has been away for weeks and they still have an interim management team and not even advertised the job, what’s all that about.

Prob should be looking to go down the Selkirk plan then in your eyes. Throw money that's not there at a playing squad...wonder how many clubs the ex manager got thro tarting out o reily before he landed at gala 

32 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

I've always said free up our assetts put a team on the park and use assetts as bargaining tool???

the budget isnt on par with the top teams but we cant be spending less than civil vale gala and dalbeattie. the uni guys pay to play

fact is the last manager signed players who were from the south junior league cos they were his mates.