Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

Na mate I just watch my team for 90 mins on a Saturday ;)

Aye when you feel like it most likely.

If you put as much effort into supporting your team as you do this forum that would maybe help too.

Another armchair supporter I think....

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Brilliant :lol:

See mate if you actually went to the games you might know who I'am - fact you are never there shows this....

:lol: Daft thing is you're actually being serious. I've been on here nearly 10 years,  a body kens who I am. I've been at Dalbeattie and Gretna midweek when we've only had 4 fans there  :thumsup2 

11 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye couldve used this  :whistle

20190220_094455.jpg

Mate I actually feel sorry for who you think I'am, just put us out our misery and say who you think it is???

" I've been at Dalbeattie and Gretna midweek when we've only had 4 fans there "

Yeah, yeah we'll just have to take your word on that one (doubt it very much tho)

If you can't make it to Rosewell very often you are not gonna make it down there :lol:

Edited by deejay1

In 10 years of posting on here this is without a doubt the most glorious poster ever to appear...at the start it could be said he was a clever wee soul and gave as good as he got...but he has cleared up any confusion that he is an absolute clown with the intellectual mindset of a wasp...long may he continue

27 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate I actually feel sorry for who you think I'am, just put us out our misery and say who you think it is???

Yeah, yeah we'll just have to take your word on that one (doubt it very much tho)

If you can't make it to Rosewell very often you are not gonna make it down there :lol:

Does his name give you the slightest idea where he comes from..asking for a friend

Edited by magoo

21 minutes ago, magoo said:

In 10 years of posting on here this is without a doubt the most glorious poster ever to appear...at the start it could be said he was a clever wee soul and gave as good as he got...but he has cleared up any confusion that he is an absolute clown with the intellectual mindset of a wasp...long may he continue

Think you'll agree this poster is more to your liking as you are a fair unit......

5590612_keep_calm_and_eat_more_pies.jpg

Edited by deejay1

38 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

With your inside knowledge of whitehill Who in your eyes has supported and been to more games than newky...

Edited by magoo

6 minutes ago, magoo said:

With your inside knowledge of whitehill Who in your eyes has supported and been to more games than newky...

The big dumpling boy dunno his name - works in Sheffield I think? :whistle

He seems to think he has lol

Edited by deejay1

14 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate that should be counted as 5 no just 1 :P

Aye maybe...so that's 1..the point being made is you shouting out newky about his attendance is taking your stupidity levels to new heights... it's with 100% genuine amusement to all on here that you clearly have no idea the ridicule your held in...in a topic that holds little enjoyment to Whitehill fans you are the one bright light of ammusement  .I hope you show your father how far you have come on since cutting the appron strings...it's very commendable 

Edited by magoo

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Aye maybe...so that's 1..the point being made us you shouting out newky about his attendance is taking your stupidity levels to new heights... it's with 100% genuine amusement to all on here that you clearly have no idea the ridicule your held in...in a topic that holds little enjoyment to Whitehill fans you are the one bright light if enjoyment...I hope you show your father how far you have come on since cutting the appron strings...it's very commendable 

Nah it's 5 mate - come on lad yer bigger than the beatles!!!

A behemoth of a man :thumsup2

Aw mate he's delighted lol

11 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Nah it's 5 mate - come on lad yer bigger than the beatles!!!

A behemoth of a man :thumsup2

Aw mate he's delighted lol

To your face he's delighted...to his mates he's embarrassed like f**k... similar to your football career before you got your imaginary knee injury..he was proud tho when you were promoted to putting the corner flags out on a Sunday morning....powd very powd