Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

31 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Hearing Harvey has been given his jotters by Berwick with John Brownlie to be appointed manager and Yano assistant :shutup

Broonlee must be aboot 70 odd nowadays,oot the game for years and Yano will go wi one win in 4 months on his c.v good luck wi that one Berwick.  :o

More to the point have we anybody signed for next season yet  ? 

Honestly what a 2 years it's been at Whitehill, the amount of bad choices that have been made I'd quite fken staggering, I can hand on heart say that I don't think I read one quote from the manager in his months at the helm, I get stick both on here and in private for having a go at the club but anyone telling me it's not been warranted is just either lying or deluded, I truly hope there is a summer plan in place or we are disappearing and fast....

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Broonlee must be aboot 70 odd nowadays,oot the game for years and Yano will go wi one win in 4 months on his c.v good luck wi that one Berwick.  :o

More to the point have we anybody signed for next season yet  ? 

Newky at least you know why nobody has been signed or re-signed as Yano was off so didnay  give a fk:thumbsdown

2 hours ago, 1985 said:

Whose next. Yano was a guest at their game on Saturday so I would think it would been on the cards 

1 hour ago, jedirules said:

Newky at least you know why nobody has been signed or re-signed as Yano was off so didnay  give a fk:thumbsdown

I seen a post on Berwick's Facebook page from Paul Harvey calling Little a snake and saying he was supposed to be joining Harvey next season.

The post has now disappeared :whistle

Edited by MDM

What a mess we are in,  who do we go for now then, needs to be done quickly to get players signed ready for a very tough EOS campaign?

just as an aside at least Little could still be with a Lowland League club next season! :lol:

On another point does anyone know what players were planning to stay from last season?

19 minutes ago, The 49Bus said:

What a mess we are in,  who do we go for now then, needs to be done quickly to get players signed ready for a very tough EOS campaign?

just as an aside at least Little could still be with a Lowland League club next season! :lol:

On another point does anyone know what players were planning to stay from last season?

How many would you like....

3 hours ago, jedirules said:

Friday night was the last straw for me.We've had some shit performances this season but that 1st half was definately up there.

When yer appointed manager you'd think you'd bring yer own no.2 in but no stick wi the 20s coach who fecked off.Alarm bells rang there right away ?

1 hour ago, The 49Bus said:

Still be a decent gig for somebody oot there  ?

EOS campaign ? I haven't seen anywhere official yet as to what league we're in so do you know something ? 

Fairly certain whoever wants job like everyone else wants to know what league we'll be in  :o

1 hour ago, magoo said:

How many would you like....

I'd keep 3 maybe 4 at a push  ?