Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

On 01/03/2019 at 19:47, Krul and The Gang said:

Before the 20s beat Dunipace 5-1 last Friday night 

They had played 19 games had 19 red cards (22 if you include the manager Grant Sandison’s dismals) and 49 bookings :unsure2:

f**k me pal there's hundreds of team's you you could latch onto with your news story's...we've had a quota of unhinged for the season...thanks for the intrest tho 

Edited by magoo

12 hours ago, magoo said:

f**k me pal there's hundreds of team's you you could latch onto with your news story's...we've had a quota of unhinged for the season...thanks for the intrest tho 

It’s ok mate just taking an interest in a former club and some pals as most people would do :angel

Been last chance saloon for the team for about the last 3 months but tommorow really is last chance to get 3 points on the table to make it at least a bit interesting...many things been said about all things Whitehill but all said and done it's about 11/14 players having the grit and determination to go and win a football match and look in the mirror ona Sunday morning and think fken yes we can do this ...I have my doubts we have any that think this way but will be ecstatic to be proved wrong.....

Edited by magoo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 23:59, magoo said:

Been last chance saloon for the team for about the last 3 months but tommorow really is last chance to get 3 points on the table to make it at least a bit interesting...many things been said about all things Whitehill but all said and done it's about 11/14 players having the grit and determination to go and win a football match and look in the mirror ona Sunday morning and think fken yes we can do this ...I have my doubts we have any that think this way but will be ecstatic to be proved wrong.....

There are some but not many sadly ,,that coupled with the fact the majority are not good enough helps not at all

But there is always hope 

I would be more worried what team Welfare will have for next season regardless what league they are in they will struggle badly as the EOS premier will not be any easier than the Lowland 

We will certainly need to strengthen our squad given the possible opponents we will be playing in the EoS Premier League.

Hopefully the Coaching Team are already looking at who they want to bring in for the new season.

On 18/03/2019 at 15:31, jedirules said:

There are some but not many sadly ,,that coupled with the fact the majority are not good enough helps not at all

But there is always hope 

I would be more worried what team Welfare will have for next season regardless what league they are in they will struggle badly as the EOS premier will not be any easier than the Lowland 

Easier in lowland league than wow next year imo...Gretna,vale,strollers edin uni Stirling uni edusport are teams that with the correct recuriment we should be able to compete with ..Easier said than done mind

5 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

And Gretna beat Whitehill who now are confirmed as the bottom Club.

Not yet, just prolonging the inevitable but WW can reach 20 points from their last four games and Dalbeattie are on 16, though they are confirmed as being in the bottom two.

12 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Not yet, just prolonging the inevitable but WW can reach 20 points from their last four games and Dalbeattie are on 16, though they are confirmed as being in the bottom two.

Yes true. I just got a bit excited as they can't catch us!

On 25/03/2019 at 15:53, jedirules said:

Rangers striker Jermain Defoe watches nephew make his debut for Whitehill Welfare

I remember when our photo highlights used to be of trophys....

13 hours ago, magoo said:

I remember when our photo highlights used to be of trophys....

Million miles away now - sadly changes made too late and not enough time or players available for manager - hopefully next season will see a big improvement in what will be a fantastic league with loads derbies - 

2 hours ago, 1985 said:

Million miles away now - sadly changes made too late and not enough time or players available for manager - hopefully next season will see a big improvement in what will be a fantastic league with loads derbies - 

Another season starting with a new team of players , fingers crossed it works out his time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cant see many of the current squad being required either