Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you've took the whole thing too far now..... it's you that's looking the idiot here!

Just sat down to 4 burgers and a pint if vimto to watch the deejay meltdown.. might even smash a Ben and Jerry...waiting patiently on his mates,mum's next door neighbour to send me pm...gonna be a cracker

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

mate there is things you shouldn't say on a forum especially when you haven't even got the right guy.

I genuinely thought you were quite switched on, but this shows your real stupidity!!!

We need dog puns for any of your replys to be taken seriously 

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Took things far too far mate - looking foolish

I know pal but you might as well stick around.people were telling you that 20 pages ago and you never took notice so what's got thro now..what time are you.ot your imaginary pal messaging me...did you ever work out the dates you played for Whitehill yet

10 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

You could put this to bed by just saying who you are!!!! Reading back at this is priceless.

Games a bogey...deejay got right face on....I did say 30 pages ago he has got form for throwing dolls about....

5 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Could show the last few pages of this thread to the crowd this Saturday, has to be more entertaining than the game will be.

Game will be fine...for the first 10 mins...deejay will be there with a right squad 

Just now, gogsy said:

Could show the last few pages of this thread to the crowd this Saturday, has to be more entertaining than the game will be.

Don't think he'll be there gogsy,might only be half dozen of us im sure he can put this to bed though by contacting me at the game on Saturday cause I will be there ;)

7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Don't think he'll be there gogsy,might only be half dozen of us im sure he can put this to bed though by contacting me at the game on Saturday cause I will be there ;)

Where is the wee rascal

12 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I like the banter bud but he’s just took it too far this time

I'm on too my 2nd bargin bucket pal waiting on the pms... I can almost taste your salty tears ma wee pal...

7 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Mate you need to give it a bye man !!! Get back to the fitba and talk about how shit things are !!!

More than happy to talk to anyone on a football forum especially all things Whitehill mate.but if smart arses want to be clever and swim with the sharks also so be it....collateral damage when people play there little games... regards Whitehill there is very little to say that's not been said...

2 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you've took the whole thing too far now..... it's you that's looking the idiot here!

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

I like the banter bud but he’s just took it too far this time

As an outsider and a neutral, you’re the fucker that started all this pish imho, so dry your eyes, log out and do something useful