Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

On 09/02/2019 at 19:19, deejay1 said:

Pumped end of, cant keep blaming previous managers when your current manager has brought in players that have a made absolutely no difference to the team, and let your top scorer go!!!

That's nonsense.

Bobo Grant and Scott Wright both brought in by Ian Little and have improved Whitehill. 

Part of me suspects Mitchell left due to Wright becoming the number 1 forward for Welfare but I'm not 100% sure. 

Looking at Littles league record. Losses to EK, Strollers and they were unlucky not to get a point against BSC.  The only loss that people expected them to maybe get something was Stirling Uni, which was the most recent. 

Drew with Dalbeattie, Spartans and Colts

Been a tough, tough run. Compare that to previous managers and the team are giving teams a game rather than being "pumped" 3-4 nil.

That's nonsense.
Bobo Grant and Scott Wright both brought in by Ian Little and have improved Whitehill. 
Part of me suspects Mitchell left due to Wright becoming the number 1 forward for Welfare but I'm not 100% sure. 
Looking at Littles league record. Losses to EK, Strollers and they were unlucky not to get a point against BSC.  The only loss that people expected them to maybe get something was Stirling Uni, which was the most recent. 
Been a tough, tough run. Compare that to previous managers and the team are giving teams a game rather than being "pumped" 3-4 nil.

Still getting beat - end of the day “giving teams a game” doesn’t quite cut it I’m afraid

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Still getting beat - end of the day “giving teams a game” doesn’t quite cut it I’m afraid

That might be the case, but if you are a genuine WW fan (which I'm not sure tbh) then get behind the team. The season isn't over.

A lot of the young boys are getting a chance, maybe just need some support rather negativity? 

Edited by RampantFM

16 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Stirring the shit from oor near neighbours doon the road Heed, though why got it in for ww I haven't a clue,they will swap places wi us soon enough. 

Shit stirring is one thing, this fucker is just embarrassing himself, imagine that as a next door neighbour :lol: 

5 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

What gives you that impression heed? You are deluded i tell you. Deluded.

Just a hunch John. Imagine getting that worked up though, oooooft

13 hours ago, RampantFM said:

That's nonsense.

Listen mate I tell you what happened two bid where excepted for him ok one was Haddington the other leith the first time he found out about it was when one of them txted him and told Kyle that ww had excepted a bid for him went to training as normal nothing said to him from the manager so that told him everything he needed to know a manager that has not got the balls to say to his face it wasn’t until Kyle contacted him days later and asked what was the score and that’s when he said yes bibs have been accepted would you play for a manager like that me personally would I f**k !!! 

25 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Listen mate I tell you what happened two bid where excepted for him ok one was Haddington the other leith the first time he found out about it was when one of them txted him and told Kyle that ww had excepted a bid for him went to training as normal nothing said to him from the manager so that told him everything he needed to know a manager that has not got the balls to say to his face it wasn’t until Kyle contacted him days later and asked what was the score and that’s when he said yes bibs have been accepted would you play for a manager like that me personally would I f**k !!! 

The manager has got no balls at all.  What manager gets a member of the coaching staff to group message the team on the Friday to say what the squad is for Saturday???

And only speaks to a select few of the squad???

The saviour is not all he's cracked up to be lads eh :whistle

15 hours ago, RampantFM said:

That's nonsense.

Correct on Grant and Wright ,  polar opposite on Hamilton and Laing im afraid to say 

17 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Shit stirring is one thing, this fucker is just embarrassing himself, imagine that as a next door neighbour :lol: 

Just a hunch John. Imagine getting that worked up though, oooooft

If you think he's embarrassing on here if you knew what he does and the standard of football he reached you would see real embarrassment...

15 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I think you are reading too much into things Heed :lol:

:lol:  he is to this thread what you are to the PL thread :P

8 minutes ago, magoo said:

If you think he's embarrassing on here if you knew what he does and the standard of football he reached you would see real embarrassment...

Ooooosha pm me babez 

What standard did you reach - mind you, you need to be able to run to play football.

Mind you did you not play in the PL. (pie league) [emoji23]

6 hours ago, deejay1 said:

The manager has got no balls at all.  What manager gets a member of the coaching staff to group message the team on the Friday to say what the squad is for Saturday???

And only speaks to a select few of the squad???

The saviour is not all he's cracked up to be lads eh :whistle

I see none of you so called die hard whitehill fans have commented on this???

Mind that time you told everyone you played for Whitehill...and it made you look like a stupid c**t..that was a funny time, back to the cleaning pal crack on

Edited by magoo