Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

4 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Ok that’s fair enough, but that aside the players the manager has brought in are hardly gonna push whitehill on, do you think they are an improvement?

Tbf to everyone involved with the club,there's very few that will be cleaning bird shit up on a Monday morning so they pick themself up and play football again...life eh

Edited by magoo

23 hours ago, surely not! said:

I hear what you’re saying. But if the ‘top scorer’ is happy to leave and go to a team that’s mid table in an EoS conference with a slim chance of being in the EoS premier next year and more than likely two leagues below the LL, I’m not sure he’s got what it takes to help Whitehill.

Was not like that mate I can assure you two bids where excepted for him without his knowledge and was told they had to except due to money  did not want to leave he was gutted as felt not wanted but that’s football 

Was not like that mate I can assure you two bids where excepted for him without his knowledge and was told they had to except due to money  did not want to leave he was gutted as felt not wanted but that’s football 

Thanks for clearing up mate. Obviously wasn’t aware of the circumstances, assuming that they were looking to recoup some money to invest in the new managers targets

3 hours ago, talbot69 said:

Indeed that is football look on the bright side the laddie will be playing every Saturday now as opposed to  being a squad player. As much as I liked his potential 3 managers thought different.  

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Indeed that is football look on the bright side the laddie will be playing every Saturday now as opposed to  being a squad player. As much as I liked his potential 3 managers thought different.  

That’s true mate two goals in two games for his new team so he’s doing no bad 

59 minutes ago, jedirules said:

A shame the team Captain who always led by example on and off the pitch has been made to leave  , all the best Scotty

Aye comes on as a sub and gives pen away after aboot 10 mins.  :P

Why do players down tools and spit dummy oot nowadays when they're no getting a game. No just aimed at the lad by the way but Surely get yer heed doon at training and prove yer manager wrong  ?

Edited by newcastle broon

Aye comes on as a sub and gives pen away after aboot 10 mins.  [emoji14]
Why do players down tools and spit dummy oot nowadays when they're no getting a game. No just aimed at the lad by the way but Surely get yer heed doon at training and prove yer manager wrong  ?

They signed the exact same player as Scott in ainslie Hunter / who is not even as good as Scott imo. No wonder he feels the need to leave, players who are not as good getting game time in front of him.

Aye comes on as a sub and gives pen away after aboot 10 mins.  [emoji14]

6 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye comes on as a sub and gives pen away after aboot 10 mins.  :P

Prove the same manager wrong that doesn't have the balls to tell players they are not in the squad!!!

Never heard anything like it in my life!!!

What's your thoughts on that?

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Prove the same manager wrong that doesn't have the balls to tell players they are not in the squad!!!

Never heard anything like it in my life!!!

What's your thoughts on that?

My thoughts are you seem awfy  upset  and obsessed by all things ww :thumsup2

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

You just can’t admit that’s a cowards way out the way the manager is acting towards his own players.

Admit what How the hell would I know what's going on I certainly would nae believe any of your shit stirring  ?

The lad left to "pursue other options within the game" care to expand on that one  ?