Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

39 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Exactly so it’s worrying when your top scorer leaves half way through and no replacement brought in!!!

I think yer over exaggerating here.

The laddie isn't even a centre forward  ?

Gogsy has yer answer. 

27 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Top scorer with how many goals?

Edited by newcastle broon

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

I think yer over exaggerating here.

The laddie isn't even a centre forward  ?

Gogsy has yer answer. 

Centre forward or not - allowing your top scorer to leave half way through a season with no replacement, especially with the position Whitehill find themselves in is crazy.

Edited by deejay1

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Centre forward or not - allowing your top scorer to leave half way through a season with no replacement, especially with the position Whitehill find themselves in is crazy.

How many of the 16 goals has he actually scored especially as he's no meant to be the main striker   ?

16 goals in 19 games for the whole side is a pretty poor return altogether ?

Again I think yer over exaggerating. 

Edit had to adjust the figures which makes it even worse.

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

How many of the 23 goals has he actually scored especially as he's no meant to be the main striker   ?

23 goals in 19 games for the whole side is a pretty poor return altogether ?

Again I think yer over exaggerating. 

Yeah I'm over exaggerating :unsure: lol

1.PNG.8af77df71814bc6cb5864a29a722e91a.PNG

15 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Yeah I'm over exaggerating :unsure: lol

1.PNG.8af77df71814bc6cb5864a29a722e91a.PNG

Aye aboot the player ye are ffs what part o that do you no understand  ?

I've had to edit because it's actually 16 goals by the team scored aw season no 23 :blink:

1 minute ago, deejay1 said:

Nah I'm no - maybe it's that laid back, don't care attitude that has got the club into this position.

You'll Ken aboot that right enough it's the disasters from last season to this that has fecked us up. Only way is up as they say and I'm more positive now of the manager getting it right than I was listening to the bullshit that came from before :ass

Just now, newcastle broon said:

You'll Ken aboot that right enough it's the disasters from last season to this that has fecked us up. Only way is up as they say and I'm more positive now of the manager getting it right than I was listening to the bullshit that came from before :ass

More positive..... he's let the top scorer go, brought in average players - jeez he's setting the place alight right enough lol

1 minute ago, deejay1 said:

More positive..... he's let the top scorer go, brought in average players - jeez he's setting the place alight right enough lol

How many goals did the messiah score then ffs man yer just no getting it  ? 

Least we've managed to cheer a goal and no leak as many in every league match so far,could nae say that before,id say we're a work in progress dude :lol::P

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

How many goals did the messiah score then ffs man yer just no getting it  ? 

Least we've managed to cheer a goal and no leak as many in every league match so far,could nae say that before,id say we're a work in progress dude :lol::P

More than the rest of your team - do you get it now?

Aw that's good - at least you can celebrate getting beat haha

11 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

More than the rest of your team - do you get it now?

Aw that's good - at least you can celebrate getting beat haha

16 goals aw season and 5 o them in 5 (3 against top 4 teams) games under the present management is where we're at.

Nobody likes losing but it's far better than the eye bleeding stuff we had previously you carry on trolling though yer doing a grand job :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

16 goals aw season and 5 o them in 5 (3 against top 4 teams) games under the present management is where we're at.

Nobody likes losing but it's far better than the eye bleeding stuff we had previously you carry on trolling though yer doing a grand job :thumsup2

Is it better tho....

How many points has he acheived so far???...

Thanks very much I'll take that as a compliment lol

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Is it better tho....

How many points has he acheived so far???...

Thanks very much I'll take that as a compliment lol

2 points against 4 of the top 5 is nae the best But there was nae what we'd come to expect hammerings in there ?

I'd say yes looking better and judge the lad at the end of season Or maybe even next when he can get his own team together  ?

10 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

2 points against 4 of the top 5 is nae the best But there was nae what we'd come to expect hammerings in there ?

I'd say yes looking better and judge the lad at the end of season Or maybe even next when he can get his own team together  ?

Doesn't hide the fact your no picking up points you badly need, which is why I couldn't understand him letting the top scorer go......

Well going on his signings and departures so far - next year will be the same I'm afraid.

Edited by deejay1

deejay your very bitter. an alter ego of mr burger perhaps?!?!?. the club has upset you it appears but stop being so bitter and move on. new manager has shown signs of improvement. look at games now compared to the 6-0 drubbing from kelty at the start of the season am confident we have someone in charge who knows what they are doing. 

2 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

deejay your very bitter. an alter ego of mr burger perhaps?!?!?. the club has upset you it appears but stop being so bitter and move on. new manager has shown signs of improvement. look at games now compared to the 6-0 drubbing from kelty at the start of the season am confident we have someone in charge who knows what they are doing. 

Yeah very bitter mate :) I'm allowed my opinion so just you settle down wee man lol - yeah he seems to know what he's doing right enough :whistle

Ian is doing a good job under difficult circumstances, it’s not as if he has a load of cash to go and buy players, he has brought in ainslie hunter who maybe isn’t the most technical of players but will give 100% for the cause and I’m sure whitehill fans will appreciate his work ethic 

1 hour ago, marcelo said:

Ian is doing a good job under difficult circumstances, it’s not as if he has a load of cash to go and buy players, he has brought in ainslie hunter who maybe isn’t the most technical of players but will give 100% for the cause and I’m sure whitehill fans will appreciate his work ethic 

No different to the previous managers circumstances - there will be money there - maybe not much but there will be some. In my opinion they are no better than they were, no improvement made.