Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

makes no odds - players still no upto scratch whatever way you look at it

Make up yer mind...it was manager 3 months ago,now it's players...as I said earlier any players that diss current or ex  teammates are rats in my eyes...

4 minutes ago, magoo said:

Make up yer mind...it was manager 3 months ago,now it's players...as I said earlier any players that diss current or ex  teammates are rats in my eyes...

No dissing them just don't think they are upto Whitehill standards - do you think they are?

35 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

No dissing them just don't think they are upto Whitehill standards - do you think they are?

No...but they were not my team mates...and you spent hour's the last time blaming the manager...now it looks like we have a manager who has played at a decent level and knows what he wants it's suddenly the players that are the issue...Whitehill really did piss in your tea

Edited by magoo

3 minutes ago, magoo said:

No...but they were not my team mates...and you spent hour's the last time blaming the manager...now it looks like we have a manager who has played at a decent level and know a what he wants it's suddenly tgevplayers that are the issue...Whitehill really did piss in your tea

Aw well that's good to see that you don't think the old players and the new players the new manager has brought in are good enough.

Talk about having faith in the new manager eh

They weren't my team mates either lol

Edited by deejay1

20 hours ago, Jamesw said:

loan agreement might say rintoul plays if available? lucas suffered as consequence? or maybe been ill or just dropped?!?! we don’t know details but yano is a better appointment than garyburger and jock

You would have been a better appointment than jock :)

That’s the wee man away !!! Got a phone call on Monday saying they had excepted two bid !!! He’s actually a wee bit gutted that they except them . But that’s football honestly wish yous all the best and will look out for the score on a Saturday .

26 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

That’s the wee man away !!! Got a phone call on Monday saying they had excepted two bid !!! He’s actually a wee bit gutted that they except them . But that’s football honestly wish yous all the best and will look out for the score on a Saturday .

Sorry to hear that,I found him one of the better players. Where's he off to wish him all the best from me. 

Funny you mention this when there's been transfer activity today from ww. Could've at least announced it that he's gone :o

20190124_132509.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Sorry to hear that,I found him one of the better players. Where's he off to wish him all the best from me. 

Funny you mention this when there's been transfer activity today from ww. Could've at least announced it that he's gone :o

20190124_132509.jpg

Mate he’s got a choice but not wanting to say to much incase things take a twist and I put my big mouth in it !!!you ken what this place is like lol 

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Just lost one of your best players mate - same old story eh

No really same old,a player that was left out a few times (I've no idea why as ive said I thought decent player) by the previous regimes but 2 for 1 and a bit experience at that eh ;)

Is it no aboot time you moved on because it looks like the club has,same old story from you eh :P

Edited by newcastle broon

2 hours ago, talbot69 said:

Good luck Kyle , ( given the limited pitch time he was our top goal score )

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

No really same old,a player that was left out a few times (I've no idea why as ive said I thought decent player) by the previous regimes but 2 for 1 and a bit experience at that eh ;)

Is it no aboot time you moved on because it looks like the club has,same old story from you eh :P

To be fair Kyle is a lot better than the 2 you have brought in.

Hardly exciting signings that are going to push you on....

Push your top scorer out for 2 midfielders :unsure2:

Edited by deejay1

37 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

To be fair Kyle is a lot better than the 2 you have brought in.

Hardly exciting signings that are going to push you on....

Push your top scorer out for 2 midfielders :unsure2:

I don't know anything about the 2 new signings but I know we're a very young side so experience might come in handy for the battles ahead but al take yer word on it :thumsup2

Top scorer or no we haven't been the most prolific for a few seasons now, consistent strikers who'll get ye goals week in week out  are hard to find especially well into a season  :o 

Top scorer or no we haven't been the most prolific for a few seasons now, consistent strikers who'll get ye goals week in week out  are hard to find especially well into a season  [emoji33] 

Exactly so it’s worrying when your top scorer leaves half way through and no replacement brought in!!!