Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

23 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Have I said you couldn't post your opinion. Would like to know who the trolls are on this thread and who are the genuine Whitehill Welfare supporters are. that's all.

Does it matter? I think you can tell by the posts - as I said they can post what they want 

When said and done it's all just waffle.... there's a few who it's clear post as nothing more than true fans whilst there are others who post for different reasons, I'm not saying they don't want the best for Whitehill (dj apart) but it's clear the have different viewpoints going on, does that make anyone better or worse than other's,not in the slightest..I'm certainly not one to hide behind a user name and il stick by my posts as there my own thoughts and even sometimes( not often) stand corrected. I'm unsure with the current squad if things can improve enough to stay up and probably errors have been made in recruitment on all levels but I don't doubt the hard work and commitment many have made and will continue to make this season so would like to think this place might settle down some what and let the new manager stamp his personality on the club........ 

24 minutes ago, gogsy said:

He is right though, there is usually at least one cup game per season that Kelty manage to **** up, as there is only the Lowland league cup after this it may as well be tomorrow.

I’d expect this type of shite from the rest of the Kelty robots on here, with the usual towing the party line pish,  but you as well :lol:

93D6283D-4349-41CE-95B2-8DA202B2E1D6.gif

12 hours ago, gogsy said:

He is right though, there is usually at least one cup game per season that Kelty manage to **** up, as there is only the Lowland league cup after this it may as well be tomorrow.

Hope the b*****ds are happy with the pain and upset there hospitality being full has caused our crew...was gonna be the highlight of our season 

41 minutes ago, gogsy said:

:whistle

You happy wi that  ?

Met a few of yer hospitality guys who didn't give a fcuk for the game or yer club.

Maybes squeeze proper fans in February  ?

Enjoyed a few beers,gave yous a fright lassies behind yer bar great banter  ? 

Canny believe it ended up 4-0 yer main man resorting to the long ball in the end cause could nae beat us on the deck. 

See yous in February aw the best  :P

7 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Happy with what ya nugget? I put that post up at start of extra time, looked like you were doing well and could still get a positive result. (Which I said was possible in an earlier post) No need to get your knickers in a twist.

No knickers in twist just leaving yer club now hope get back on train better than got there :lol:

No impressed wi yer new management the last ones had us well pumped or maybes we've improved :lol:

44 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No knickers in twist just leaving yer club now hope get back on train better than got there :lol:

No impressed wi yer new management the last ones had us well pumped or maybes we've improved :lol:

You looked miles better than last time. Always difficult when a team digs in like that for us at home. Although we dominated 4 nil was flattering.

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

You looked miles better than last time. Always difficult when a team digs in like that for us at home. Although we dominated 4 nil was flattering.

Howay Lionel even war  barry thought it only ww and as for HIS assistant yer gonnae lose more than ye win. Every one at game today still couldny tell me why yer man left ?

17 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Howay Lionel even war  barry thought it only ww and as for HIS assistant yer gonnae lose more than ye win. Every one at game today still couldny tell me why yer man left ?

There's a few reasons been mooted but nae point in speculating now. Onwards we go. Good luck for your next game!

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You sure ?