Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

2 hours ago, 1985 said:

So who picks the team ? Whose responsible for the tactics ? Whose responsible for bringing players in? Why are players walking ? I’m led to believe another young player has walked ( not confirmed but missing today) your right about more than him to blame but the previous manager got more out of that bunch .  ffs you seem happy enough to let it go - for me the buck stops with the manager ., new manager-  new players  that’s what’s needed- can you tell me any positives about the management team? New players don’t just walk in the door you ve got to go and find them .

Like groundhog...not once have I said I feel the management team are the ones to take ww forward but they are in place and as a supporter  there is nothing I can do....but they are joined together by imo a group of players that are very poor, the squad as a whole were put together last summer and this summer by the management team at the time, it's become a touch embarrassing now the way a certain few on here won't say anything critical about the player's but put the sole blame at the managers door. If people have opioion s about Whitehill and football at least have the balls to be truthful and not paper over all the facts because they have personal/family  agenda's to support

40 minutes ago, magoo said:

Like groundhog...not once have I said I feel the management team are the ones to take ww forward but they are in place and as a supporter  there is nothing I can do....but they are joined together by imo a group of players that are very poor, the squad as a whole were put together last summer and this summer by the management team at the time, it's become a touch embarrassing now the way a certain few on here won't say anything critical about the player's but put the sole blame at the managers door. If people have opioion s about Whitehill and football at least have the balls to be truthful and not paper over all the facts because they have personal/family  agenda's to support

Who the certain few like ????

54 minutes ago, magoo said:

I think that’s rich coming from you where almost every post criticises the previous management.  Any club in this position has to accept criticism about all aspects, players, management, committe etc. Please don’t you mention facts as you clearly don’t use facts and tend to make up things to suit your agenda. Teams on the beach recent comment where you got shot down springs to mind. Ultimately the committe will decide on football matters if your not happy with management or players voice it to them.

I think these people who you suggest have family / agendas etc, they see a lot more games than you do so are entitled and dare I say better placed to share an opinion on what they see. But they havnt supported Whitehill for as long as you so that won’t be relevant. 

1 hour ago, magoo said:

You can't read posts and see who won't say a bad word agsinst the players ???

If you see my posts I’ve been critical as I said earlier there not bad players just need coaching in the proper channels also I noticed you said about the young players not playing at a higher level well I no at least two or three that have also would like to stare at least 2 were unused subs against rangers at Ibrox and Hibs at Easter road and at the age of 17yr so them must have been doing something right don’t you think 

7 hours ago, Spency said:

I think that’s rich coming from you where almost every post criticises the previous management.  Any club in this position has to accept criticism about all aspects, players, management, committe etc. Please don’t you mention facts as you clearly don’t use facts and tend to make up things to suit your agenda. Teams on the beach recent comment where you got shot down springs to mind. Ultimately the committe will decide on football matters if your not happy with management or players voice it to them.

I think these people who you suggest have family / agendas etc, they see a lot more games than you do so are entitled and dare I say better placed to share an opinion on what they see. But they havnt supported Whitehill for as long as you so that won’t be relevant. 

Agenda....don't make me fken laugh,you will drown in a sea of irony, It won't take you long to look back and see i quite clearly respect the fact that some on here have family ties that's not to say i won't disagree with there opinion if I think different. Your very concerned constantly about my length of time supporting Whitehill, if in your eyes there's a level you have to be at for your opioions to matter that's your outlook, like it or lump it I will continue to comment all things football on a FANS forum 

11 hours ago, magoo said:

Read my post properly and you’ll see I do mention that the players are not good enough but my point is the he got the job to change it and make it better and he failed - I have no family agend, I only want the club to do well and be able to compete in the top half of the league. anyone with any sense wouldn’t have gave him the job in the first place - we ve went backwards- let’s hope it’s not too late and the new manager can keep us up 

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

20181118_084442.jpg

Really hope it’s not too late, it’s definitely the right decision- we ve went backwards since he took over and nothing positive to come out of their time there. We lost players ( whether good or bad) because they knew him and his management style - like you I think they should have advertised the job and he should have walked with the man that brought him in 

Edited by 1985

29 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Hopefully this brings some stability and preserves WW's lowland league status this year.

Im sure garyburger will be keeping an eye on this thread again.

You honestly make me laugh the man got more class than too come on here and give his opinion on ww he’s moved on so it about time the forum does too and look forward with a wee bit of excitement for the new manager 

You honestly make me laugh the man got more class than too come on here and give his opinion on ww he’s moved on so it about time the forum does too and look forward with a wee bit of excitement for the new manager 
If you say so mate. I'm wishing Welfare all the best, quite like the club and set-up. I'm just hoping it goes back to the way it was a couple of seasons ago and all the off field issues are sorted.

Its a tough sell for the committee though, this years aim must simply to be to avoid relegation but what about going forward, what kind if budgets going to be available and what's the clubs aims, is mid table safety enough each season or is there a desire to return to the halcyon days of the early 90's?

19 minutes ago, Gimme said:

Its a tough sell for the committee though, this years aim must simply to be to avoid relegation but what about going forward, what kind if budgets going to be available and what's the clubs aims, is mid table safety enough each season or is there a desire to return to the halcyon days of the early 90's?

Let’s be honest there won’t be a return to the 80s 90s days , budgets and the infrastructure won’t allow for that. Top half of the league and a good run in the cups would be acceptable for me  . There are half a dozen clubs out of reach now on and off the park- but wouldn’t it be nice to go into every game knowing you had a chance

2 hours ago, talbot69 said:

His conduct after leaving tells you class levels