Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

9 hours ago, fnxNTC said:

yes, the midfielder that youse are looking at signing will be playing tomorrow

With all due respect , we ve had 2 /3 if you count the Livy boy on loan , that played pro youth elite and we’re  full time with their clubs , but the style of football at WW doesn’t allow these players to play the way they have been coached. I hope the lad lad does make a difference but my hopes are not high . If your gonna fill the team with youngsters , you ve got to  let them play . Good luck to the lad and hope he can help get WW off the bottom 

Edited by 1985

10 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Aye I was actually - I don’t get how you expect to be challenging with the budget etc you have. Maybe years gone by yes... but times have changed and clubs have moved forward, but whitehill isn’t one of them .

can you actually tell me the last manager who you lot didn’t hound out ? 

Shambles of a club!!!

Whitehill have not slept with a family member have have they dj

4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Sorry to change the subject but have we got a date for Santa coming yet ... @tamthebam any news ? 

I can exclusively reveal Spartans have sabotaged him- how the Grinchy stole Christmas!

Ah, I do miss the sanity and civility of the Lowland League forum. Too many wallopers in D2 you know...

35 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I can exclusively reveal Spartans have sabotaged him- how the Grinchy stole Christmas!

Ah, I do miss the sanity and civility of the Lowland League forum. Too many wallopers in D2 you know...

Wait till u see div 1

43 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Jings oor other thread was deleted, too many wallopers were on that,this one heading same way,self included of course  :thumsup2

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Well we did warn you but you had to be smart and go and win promotion. Now you know why the East of Scotland champions held back in the LL ... :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

£350 due to Arniston for the boy woods,he plays in the management s style so all good.

Gets worse . Tbh the lad has done himself a favour getting out, it was obvious by team selection that manager didn’t like him . The team he signed for scored more goals in one game on Saturday than we have in our last 20 !!! Says it all 

4 minutes ago, fnxNTC said:

HT in the friendly Dunbar currently 1-0 up. Been an even half both teams have had their chances. Welfare look poor at dealing with corners which is how Dunbar scored.

Same old , are we posing any threat up front?