Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

49 minutes ago, Spency said:

It’s been done to death wether it’s current manager, previous manager, players, current committee to blame who all may have a part to play in one way or another.

On the other hand you have posters on about the really good committe men that left, isn’t it these same committe men that let the biscuit tin go dry and left other guys to pick up the pieces to keep the club going. It’s easy to associate yourself with a club when everything is in a healthy state, far more difficult to fight to get it back there and go out and bring in the money to do it.

Either way the current committe have to do what they see best rightly or wrongly.

What all as this aboot biscuit tins :lol:

The club had a strong committee for years maybes decades. 

The current committee are doing a fab job  and its a learning curve the only thing I see missing is a couple of older experienced hands.

Jeezo I never thought I'd say it but Sir Peter at least had the house in good order.

Edited by newcastle broon

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

What all as this aboot biscuit tins :lol:

The club had a strong committee for years maybes decades. 

The current committee are doing a fab job ,the only thing I see missing is a couple of older experienced hands.

Jeezo I never thought I'd say it but Sir Peter at least had the house in good order.

I imagine it is much harder to get sponsorship into a club like Whitehill nowadays than it was when they were really successful,  just need to look around at senior clubs going into administration to show how harsh a world it is running a club. 

5 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Your right mate they should have given Smally more time -  deserve all they get imho.

Stuck in the dark ages

A club sacks a relatively unsuccessful manager...shock horror 

1 hour ago, Spency said:

It’s been done to death wether it’s current manager, previous manager, players, current committee to blame who all may have a part to play in one way or another.

On the other hand you have posters on about the really good committe men that left, isn’t it these same committe men that let the biscuit tin go dry and left other guys to pick up the pieces to keep the club going. It’s easy to associate yourself with a club when everything is in a healthy state, far more difficult to fight to get it back there and go out and bring in the money to do it.

Either way the current committe have to do what they see best rightly or wrongly.

A.d how do you know what was in the biscuit tin

15 minutes ago, magoo said:

A club sacks a relatively unsuccessful manager...shock horror 

Relatively - compared to a totally useless one you have now - if you’d just given him a bit more time yous would be in a better position - your loss 

33 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Relatively - compared to a totally useless one you have now - if you’d just given him a bit more time yous would be in a better position - your loss 

At least you never denied he was unsuccessful...and I would imagine when the current management leave the won't be touting the teams players round other teams within 48hrs

27 minutes ago, magoo said:

At least you never denied he was unsuccessful...and I would imagine when the current management leave the won't be touting the teams players round other teams within 48hrs

He wasn’t unseccessful as he wasn’t given a decent chance - committee acted hastily and it’s good to see yous are getting what you deserve. Oh your replacement has made a right improvement to the club eh lol

Edited by deejay1

Just now, deejay1 said:

He wasn’t unseccessful as he wasn’t given a decent chance - committee acted hastily and it’s good to see yous are getting what you deserve. Oh your replacement has made a right improvement to the club eh lol

Stuck in the dark ages - get rid of a good young manager. Well I’m glad you’s are getting humped every week now as no ambition

1 minute ago, deejay1 said:

I think he was lucky to get as long as he got going by results. His replacement no exactly setting heather on fire either by the way.

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

I think he was lucky to get as long as he got going by results. His replacement no exactly setting heather on fire either by the way.

Lucky..... haha yous expect too much for a club that pays rubbish money and has no ambition 

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Lucky..... haha yous expect too much for a club that pays rubbish money and has no ambition 

Were you at many games last season?

It's a results game go back a couple of pages you'll see the results from last season or shall I put them up again for you? 

Like I've said before the new committee are doing a good job but keeping him after last season's disaster was a big mistake.

This season is nae much better by the way but let's no kid ourselves on here.

Edited by newcastle broon

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Were you at many games last season?

It's a results game go back a couple of pages you'll see the results from last season or shall I put them up again for you? 

Like I've said before the new committee are doing a good job but keeping him after last season's disaster was a big mistake.

This season is nae much better by the way....

Aye I was actually - I don’t get how you expect to be challenging with the budget etc you have. Maybe years gone by yes... but times have changed and clubs have moved forward, but whitehill isn’t one of them .

can you actually tell me the last manager who you lot didn’t hound out ? 

Shambles of a club!!!

Edited by deejay1

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Sake Gary relax man, I'm sure you will be back at the top end of Scottish football soon enough 

Edited by magoo