Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

26 minutes ago, Spency said:

Course you have, you have no idea how hard people actually work at clubs trying tirelessly to put a team on the park for idiots like you to shoot them down. You opitomose the I’ve been a supporter for x years so I should have a voice, pish, if you were that concerned you would help run the club and get behind people. The club is going one way Dunleavy and idiots like you are as much to blame as any for seeing it die a slow death. And guess who else is guilty of that the other big moth WW fan Chapman who spends more time on this forum than actually trying to take the club forward for someone who cares so much.

Jokers

And you have it spot on. Being a fan, volunteer, contributor for 40+ years does in fact in the football bubble allow me my opinion.  Don't insult my intelligence by saying I don't know the hard work that people put in at football clubs,You just make yourself look silly,if people choose to spend there time involved in running a football club they will be more than aware the highs and lows that go with it, I have my thoughts on the route Whitehill will follow in the forthcoming years, that is unfortunately due to.the natural order of the way Scottish football has headed,there is nothing ground-breaking in that process......and if the team I support has spent 18 months churning out poor results, I will indeed on a FANS FORUM post my thoughts.....no amount of hissy fits from your good self will change that...

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I actually get oot my bed at 3 am over 100 miles away do a shift nearly every Saturday and do what I can for the club.i actually offered a few weeks ago a half time draw which was told was nt worth it. I'm sure you'd agree even a tenner is better than nowt!!!

Tell ye what take me (and dads) season tickets ,my merchandise I've bought the books o lottery tickets I've sold,the horses I've bought for yer race night and the money I've spent behind yer bar and try telling me I'm doing feck all for the club!!

Every body knows me you just hide behind a keyboard though!!

The clubs got about half a dozen to a dozen supporters and no clear vision or direction from what I can see yet you go on like WW should be this that or the other and managers are all shite it’s absolutley laughable and in reality bar a few guys on here who see it for what it is yous are deluded. I didn’t post on this thread cause used to read and think what a couple of people living of past glory’s as that’s actually who the moans are from you and that Patrick who knows f**k all about football other than looks like he’s ate one or a few.

id save yourself the hassle and stay down south, mind you will still be up next season bleating about why WW arnt winning the EoS.

Jokers

4 minutes ago, magoo said:

And you have it spot on. Being a fan, volunteer, contributor for 40+ years does in fact in the football bubble allow me my opinion.  Don't insult my intelligence by saying I don't know the hard work that people put in at football clubs,You just make yourself look silly,if people choose to spend there time involved in running a football club they will be more than aware the highs and lows that go with it, I have my thoughts on the route Whitehill will follow in the forthcoming years, that is unfortunately due to.the natural order of the way Scottish football has headed,there is nothing ground-breaking in that process......and if the team I support has spent 18 months churning out poor results, I will indeed on a FANS FORUM post my thoughts.....no amount of hissy fits from your good self will change that...

That’s where you went wrong....intelligence? Christ even a dodgey watch is right twice a day but you have no clue about reality of football at this level that’s plain for all to see.

Out of interest who was the last manager WW kept for 3 years? No plan, no structure, no clue.......

2 minutes ago, Spency said:

The clubs got about half a dozen to a dozen supporters and no clear vision or direction from what I can see yet you go on like WW should be this that or the other and managers are all shite it’s absolutley laughable and in reality bar a few guys on here who see it for what it is yous are deluded. I didn’t post on this thread cause used to read and think what a couple of people living of past glory’s as that’s actually who the moans are from you and that Patrick who knows f**k all about football other than looks like he’s ate one or a few.

id save yourself the hassle and stay down south, mind you will still be up next season bleating about why WW arnt winning the EoS.

Jokers

:lol:

Meanwhile you carry on wi yer comments concerning all things  Berwick rangers manager and all things Edinburgh utd  :lol:

Deluded aye ok and where have I said the manager is shite. Oh my sides this is comedy gold tonight :lol:

10 minutes ago, Spency said:

Maybe let you and magoo appoint the next one then 

Kin hell, 20 mins ago we were the ones bringing the clubs to.its knees..now we're promoted to the inner sanctuary...that was quite a rise

Have you been to see the 20s play? They have some off what the top team don’t energy/legs in midfield. How management past and present can’t go raid the 20s league well that’s down to laziness. The lad Watson now playing for gala stays close playing for Edin city 20s last year Musselburgh 20s better than ww go look at them couple off good ones in that team and plenty more. Or stick to the same slow crap unorganised week in week out. Btw bring in young players bigger support as families come to watch.

6 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

Have you been to see the 20s play? They have some off what the top team don’t energy/legs in midfield. How management past and present can’t go raid the 20s league well that’s down to laziness. The lad Watson now playing for gala stays close playing for Edin city 20s last year Musselburgh 20s better than ww go look at them couple off good ones in that team and plenty more. Or stick to the same slow crap unorganised week in week out. Btw bring in young players bigger support as families come to watch.

Not any more ... ;) 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

4 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

The lad Watson ye mention played for Edinburgh utd yesterday as did 5 or 6 previous ww young lads. There's a pattern developing there :(

The Lad Cammy Watson is at Edin Utd now after being at Gala. Lad Kieran Watson from Edinburgh City last year has been a regular first team player for Gala this season. Both decent young players the boy Kieran looks a find from what I've heard.

Can’t believe your actually now looking for players from Edinburgh United who are second bottom of an EoS conference 2 points ahead of ormiston wow. 

You want young lads the club just brought in 2 from Livingston and berwick geezo

Edited by Spency

7 minutes ago, Spency said:

Can’t believe your actually now looking for players from Edinburgh United who are second bottom of an EoS conference 2 points ahead of ormiston wow. 

You want young lads the club just brought in 2 from Livingston and berwick geezo

Nobody looking for  players from Edinburgh utd ?

Point is the lad there had link up wi dozens upon dozens o youth teams (Edinburgh south) and we let that link and him go!

Gala have 2 young lads from HIBS slight difference. 

Geezo 

7 minutes ago, Spency said:

Throwing 17 year olds from SPFL Development level into the Lowland League is an act of sheer desperation. 

That’ll be an Edinburgh United who also recently signed WW 20s best player and he started in a 1-1 draw with big budget Jeanfield Swifts yesterday. 

Ross Jardine, Ciaran McKenzie, Robbie Dowie, Jack Wright ... they must have landed from outer space :lol: