Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

What a fken shower this lot are...might as well go down having a laf now as there's no fight....hope we miss bonnyrigg on the way down as the humiliation down there would have been horrendous 

Edited by magoo

If you don’t train properly that’s what you get. Team shape gets changed from 3 at the back to 4 no one knows who will be playing. When the manager leaves training on Thursday the team bar a problem should be picked. Last half hr off training and warm up Saturday should be about shape your job in the team. It looks like it’s a hands up who wants to play in goal today???

26 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

If you don’t train properly that’s what you get. Team shape gets changed from 3 at the back to 4 no one knows who will be playing. When the manager leaves training on Thursday the team bar a problem should be picked. Last half hr off training and warm up Saturday should be about shape your job in the team. It looks like it’s a hands up who wants to play in goal today???

Me me !! Used to play for primary school in goal 40yr ago 

seriously though hope the welfare get their mojo back remember them causing few shocks against league teams in the nineties 

Another shambles today. need consistency with formation an team. landells is probably a nice man but he was at arniston for a reason. sounds like he isnt strong enough either given storys wi training. after vale nxt wk we have another tough run.

11 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Me me !! Used to play for primary school in goal 40yr ago 

seriously though hope the welfare get their mojo back remember them causing few shocks against league teams in the nineties 

Those days are past now, and in the past they’ll probably remain...

I've no.doubt there are better managers and management teams at this level but are they having major influence on players and teams with 4 hours of training a week I would imagine 90% of teams at this level and below do.... training up and down the country will be along the same format, warm up, few drills few different size games etc then some team shape work, you can probably tell from body language and chemistry when there's a real connection between manager and player's...but the bottom line is this team are poor,have little heart and will go down in the history books as one of Whitehills poorest, it might appear harsh words but that is the stark reality,there are no leaders on the park and if players like or dislike a manager so be it....but there own performances are what will be remembered in the future

Suppose yous should be careful what you wish for. Is there a manger yous actually like or want? Blame managers, players, coaches yet who is to blame for appointing them or not giving them the funds to be competitive....those that run the club simple. 

Magoo will no doubt tell us after all he sees 3/4 games a season.

Jokers 

Only way forward ban the old p***ks who don’t support the team negative comments regarding their own good/bad that’s piss poor. New manager in who can bring in a hungry young team with a few good experience players who can bring on the young boys.

7 minutes ago, Spency said:

Suppose yous should be careful what you wish for. Is there a manger yous actually like or want? Blame managers, players, coaches yet who is to blame for appointing them or not giving them the funds to be competitive....those that run the club simple. 

Jokers 

Luckily enough...I've got stats,facts and league positions to back up my thoughts 

4 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

Only way forward ban the old p***ks who don’t support the team negative comments regarding their own good/bad that’s piss poor. New manager in who can bring in a hungry young team with a few good experience players who can bring on the young boys.

Hahaha...what a ground-breaking concept, ban anyone who has an opinion on football and opioion on a team he/She supports...I can just picture the tumbleweed 

Just now, magoo said:

Luckily enough...I've got stats,facts and league positions to back up my thoughts 

Course you have, you have no idea how hard people actually work at clubs trying tirelessly to put a team on the park for idiots like you to shoot them down. You opitomose the I’ve been a supporter for x years so I should have a voice, pish, if you were that concerned you would help run the club and get behind people. The club is going one way Dunleavy and idiots like you are as much to blame as any for seeing it die a slow death. And guess who else is guilty of that the other big moth WW fan Chapman who spends more time on this forum than actually trying to take the club forward for someone who cares so much.

Jokers

11 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

Thing is remove half they old p***ks and there'd be naebody there!

How many times now Job should've been advertised simple as that!

15 minutes ago, Spency said:

Course you have, you have no idea how hard people actually work at clubs trying tirelessly to put a team on the park for idiots like you to shoot them down. You opitomose the I’ve been a supporter for x years so I should have a voice, pish, if you were that concerned you would help run the club and get behind people. The club is going one way Dunleavy and idiots like you are as much to blame as any for seeing it die a slow death. And guess who else is guilty of that the other big moth WW fan Chapman who spends more time on this forum than actually trying to take the club forward for someone who cares so much.

Jokers

I actually get oot my bed at 3 am over 100 miles away do a shift nearly every Saturday and do what I can for the club.i actually offered a few weeks ago a half time draw which was told was nt worth it. I'm sure you'd agree even a tenner is better than nowt!!!

Tell ye what take me (and dads) season tickets ,my merchandise I've bought the books o lottery tickets I've sold,the horses I've bought for yer race night and the money I've spent behind yer bar and try telling me I'm doing feck all for the club!!

Every body knows me you just hide behind a keyboard though!!

Jokers
Only me alood to speak to folks like that sonny

2 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:
27 minutes ago, Spency said:
Jokers

Only me alood to speak to folks like that sonny

Same person different alias ;)

Jokers 
Blame the board