Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

20 minutes ago, Yhd 75 said:

Extra run last again Saturday up Arthur seat the only extra training they have done and that was only because they never had a game.

arthurs seat?!?!?! is it the 90s? players should be fit anyhoo. we should work on tryin to score goals. 2 goals in 7 matches with few efforts at goal in to many matches.

17 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

arthurs seat?!?!?! is it the 90s? players should be fit anyhoo. we should work on tryin to score goals. 2 goals in 7 matches with few efforts at goal in to many matches.

Last night was real fun x

Some players never miss the Tuesday or the Thursday !

Match last night was not required  with a huge game on Saturday coming up  and a Monday some players work and have a life as well which meant Monday was not an option

Also players who are not fit and more worrying barely make training and barely keep fit are easy to spot on match days ( usually playing)

21 minutes ago, jedirules said:

Last night was real fun x

Some players never miss the Tuesday or the Thursday !

Match last night was not required  with a huge game on Saturday coming up  and a Monday some players work and have a life as well which meant Monday was not an option

Also players who are not fit and more worrying barely make training and barely keep fit are easy to spot on match days ( usually playing)

Well us fans don't know who does and doesnae make training it's difficult picking them oot on a match day because the whole team looks unfit!

You seem to be another one in the know though ;)

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Well us fans don't know who does and doesnae make training it's difficult picking them oot on a match day because the whole team looks unfit!

You seem to be another one in the know though ;)

Totally disagree with that one as they are a few fit laddies in that team 

7 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Totally disagree with that one as they are a few fit laddies in that team 

When you were 18 and 19 even 20 i bet you had a bit pace as well ;)

Sometimes there's being able to run and canny be arsed running may be I should've amended my post :thumsup2

42 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

When you were 18 and 19 even 20 i bet you had a bit pace as well ;)

Sometimes there's being able to run and canny be arsed running may be I should've amended my post :thumsup2

Lol still got a wee bit of pace !!! Totally agree and every  now and then it’s shows in the body language!!!

2 hours ago, pedrosluvchild said:

It's aw that fecker smallys fecking fault i telt they young feckers to get him tae feck worst fecking manager My club ever had feck feck feck feck

Been over all that,it canny all be the lads fault after all he had to be appointed in 1st place eh ;) but let's move on otherwise the edin burger man might surface again :o