Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

2 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:
Canny comment about today as not there BUT other results go against us another MUST WIN game next week. Mon the welfarrre!!! 

Sorry x

Ha yer only 5 in front of us still. It's tough at the bottom :wacko:

Forgot boot midweek probably because I canny get up. Good luck wi that one :unsure2:
Will be my first time seeing Welfare this season on Wed and I have the fear. Seen BSC a couple times and their defence has been honking, but if Welfare are shot shy then I can't see past a home win. Hopingbto be wrong

Sadly unless Welfare collect point in the next 4 of 5 matches i fear their slim chances of moving away from 15th will be gone

The teams around them are picking up points as well :shutup

As for comments on their lack of attacking or shots/goals  , the best form of defending  is  to attack or at least to have the threat of attacking on the pitch 

:)

3 hours ago, Golum said:

Sadly unless Welfare collect point in the next 4 of 5 matches i fear their slim chances of moving away from 15th will be gone

The teams around them are picking up points as well :shutup

As for comments on their lack of attacking or shots/goals  , the best form of defending  is  to attack or at least to have the threat of attacking on the pitch 

:)

Which I was quick enough  to point out. I'm sure the players management committee know this as well! 

Shot to nothing on Wednesday I expect a defeat a massive MUST WIN game Saturday as again I already posted.

Mon the welfarrre!!! 

27 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Which I was quick enough  to point out. I'm sure the players management committee know this as well! 

Shot to nothing on Wednesday I expect a defeat a massive MUST WIN game Saturday as again I already posted.

Mon the welfarrre!!! 

You could be getting a game ... 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You could be getting a game ... 

Na :lol:

As long as can beat teams around we'll be in wi a chance o staying up but gala and Gretna already have points in bag that's why Saturday is a must win game wi a slight hope of surprising the teams towards the top starting wed :blink: 

Go doon this year and we could well be district leagues within 3 years. :unsure2:

Edited by newcastle broon

5 hours ago, Yhd 75 said:

Effort in the first half tonight was good.Ability wise still poor,stray passes 1 good chance wasted but pass marks for 45mins.second half was shocking at 2-0 heads went down the effort by most was zero. A clear out is needed.

What kind of clear out?

Hard to get players in at this stage of the season. 

An 18 year old laddie,new signing whilst maybe promising is no the answer? 

An abandoned match at 5-0 doon is just papering over cracks.

Job should've been advertised,see what was out there.

unfortunately we could be writing a piece of history this season for the wrong reasons :(

Roll on Saturday where it's another big game. Fortunate winners against them in the Scottish ,2 teams well matched that day. Hopefully 3 points by hook or crook. 

Mon the Welfare!!

On 02/10/2018 at 22:33, tamthebam said:

Nil Desperandum- remember the Whitehill way: Pray for a wet winter, get all the fixtures at Fergie Park cancelled and then beat teams in the spring when they can't be arsed!

Now I know what it was like to be a City fan for years :P

Difference is nowadays you can fall quite steeply through that glass ceiling  :(

Edited by newcastle broon

11 hours ago, Yhd 75 said:

Effort in the first half tonight was good.Ability wise still poor,stray passes 1 good chance wasted but pass marks for 45mins.second half was shocking at 2-0 heads went down the effort by most was zero. A clear out is needed.

The clear out should have been the  CO - Managers,,,,,,,,,,,  every week a player leaves !

Hard to give 100% effort when the call for changes is ignored by the CO- Managers until its too late and as soon as it was 3-0 whats the effing point of changing then !!

1st Half decent performance  but struggling in certain positions which should have been dealt with at half time before it was too late !

piss poor formation again  , players out of position again , and changes not made when players obviously having a disaster to all apart from the coaches  remained on the pitch 

Changes only made when game gone again 

A strong lined up in a normal formation with players in their normal positions and lets see what happens on Saturday

ps

Thoughts go  to the BSC  lad 

58 minutes ago, jedirules said:

The clear out should have been the  CO - Managers,,,,,,,,,,,  every week a player leaves !

Hard to give 100% effort when the call for changes is ignored by the CO- Managers until its too late and as soon as it was 3-0 whats the effing point of changing then !!

1st Half decent performance  but struggling in certain positions which should have been dealt with at half time before it was too late !

piss poor formation again  , players out of position again , and changes not made when players obviously having a disaster to all apart from the coaches  remained on the pitch 

Changes only made when game gone again 

A strong lined up in a normal formation with players in their normal positions and lets see what happens on Saturday

ps

Thoughts go  to the BSC  lad 

The over riding factor is Whitehill demise has plain and simply been player recruitment in the last 2 years. You can defend to a degree budget etc but if everyone in football hid behind that excuse we might as well end it..il get shot down I expect with claims of young players and future etc but your splitting hairs complaining about substitutes and tactics....the bottom line is the squad is not good enough for the lowland league

Edited by magoo

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Wi all these new found opinionated  fans,canny all be right, I think an egm should be called :rolleyes::thumsup2

Or just plan and look forward too games against nitten dalkeith and Aniston....