Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

44 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

No just players who want to leave committe leaving too. didnt go tonight but a loss again

What players and committee want to leave?

I know Jamie left hence the lack of a matchday programme at Saturday's game. 

Let's face it if some o the players at the club left just now I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

A few players from last season imo were wrongly released. 

8 hours ago, Tanker said:

Well you have the best Secretary in the team of the season, and you have experts on every club in the league, should be easy enough to fix. 

Or maybe it’s all hot air.

Posted after 2 lines and 5 jds

2 hours ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Yer goat shite in yaks smallsy widny ken a player if he kicked him in the baws he never had a feckin clue edinfeckinburger

Craving attention 

Shire v Whitehill on Saturday, the Westfield Bar in the main stand will be open before the game. 

Would be great to see the Welfare fans there for a few drinks and a blether. We always get a warm welcome at Ferguson Park. 

I'll be there from around 2pm. 

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Shire v Whitehill on Saturday, the Westfield Bar in the main stand will be open before the game. 

Would be great to see the Welfare fans there for a few drinks and a blether. We always get a warm welcome at Ferguson Park. 

I’m sure the Fergie Park Faithful will happily buy the Shire players a few drinks before the game.

4 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Hmmm few missing through hols. I'm sure we'll do our best though :guinness

FAO WW fans:

Walk through the main stadium entrance.  To your right will be the reception.  Straight ahead will be the entrance for players, officials etc.

Just to the left will be a lift.  Take the lift to the 3rd floor.  Exit the lift and round to the left to enter the bar/restaurant area.

To get to the game from there, take the lift back to the ground floor.  Remember to exit the lift and walk back outside and round to the right.  Head through the turnstile and up the flights of stairs to the refreshment area.  Head to the seats where programmes should be on sale etc.  

Ferguson Park is one of my fave away trips and you guys are always welcoming so hopefully see you at our new home tomorrow :)

Edited by come on shire

27 minutes ago, come on shire said:

FAO WW fans:

Walk through the main stadium entrance.  To your right will be the reception.  Straight ahead will be the entrance for players, officials etc.

Just to the left will be a lift.  Take the lift to the 3rd floor.  Exit the lift and round to the left to enter the bar/restaurant area.

To get to the game from there, take the lift back to the ground floor.  Remember to exit the lift and walk back outside and round to the right.  Head through the turnstile and up the flights of stairs to the refreshment area.  Head to the seats where programmes should be on sale etc.  

Ferguson Park is one of my fave away trips and you guys are always welcoming so hopefully see you at our new home tomorrow :)

Excellent attitude to have  :thumsup2 

Although i fear the worst for the WW team so im sure the WW fans will be only too glad to visit  the bar/restaurant area. :P

59 minutes ago, magoo said:

Was he there?

:lol::lol::lol:

52 minutes ago, come on shire said:

FAO WW fans:

Thanks for this.

Go easy on us please :unsure2: :guinness