Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

13 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

No thanks mate probably some wee horrible creature that sits behind his computer screen lucky I’m not pulling you through your computer screen and given you a massive wedgie 

Damn lucky I would say   :lol:

2 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Listen two games into a season yes two poor performance does not make you a bad manager . People on here are forgetting it was basically another new team yes I get it pre season games to gel also have you took injuries and holidays into your thoughts also there was at least 4 players yes first team missing come on guys 2 games you cannot keep living in the past time has moved on !!!

Should have asked the League for a few weeks off like Selkirk then :whistle

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Talbot69 obviously thinks the manager was doing a good job, was giving Talbot69  junior wages every week.

Don’t get your meaning pal and with a name like that your sound like something out of Sesame Street 

20 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Al give you that last season but it's his team this season performances been absolute rank. Without naming names we have 2 defenders way  over weight for a start 

I watched the highlights from Kelty and i think you are being kind when you say only 2 

7 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Listen two games into a season yes two poor performance does not make you a bad manager . People on here are forgetting it was basically another new team yes I get it pre season games to gel also have you took injuries and holidays into your thoughts also there was at least 4 players yes first team missing come on guys 2 games you cannot keep living in the past time has moved on !!!

For 1 against 10 yer forgetting the teams played had players missing as well.

The "past time" was years ago we've been punching above weight since the LL started.

Ask any regular (or if you're a regular you'd know) the performances whether 2 games into a season of not were probably the worst of any ww team in years. 

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

For 1 against 10 yer forgetting the teams played had players missing as well.

The "past time" was years ago we've been punching above weight since the LL started.

Ask any regular (or if you're a regular you'd know) the performances whether 2 games into a season of not were probably the worst of any ww team in years. 

Listen I’m not debating that fact poor yes very poor the manager would be the first too say that listen all I’m saying is you don’t get the top cream if you don’t have the funds available what are they boys on 50 a month if your lucky what do you expect them too compete with players that are on 150 a week 

5 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Listen I’m not debating that fact poor yes very poor the manager would be the first too say that listen all I’m saying is you don’t get the top cream if you don’t have the funds available what are they boys on 50 a month if your lucky what do you expect them too compete with players that are on 150 a week 

Haven't clue aboot budgets pal I'm over 100 miles away but that's why I said (and you won't get a regular at Ferguson park disagreeing) we been punching for years. Some of the clubs in the LL have impressive sponsorship  backing that wouldn't look out of place in league 2 and goodluck to them.

6 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

If you’d like to read these two posts again, then apologise to me that would be good. I wasn’t having a dig at the manager, it was a dig at the committee. James said he should have went in may, then why didn’t he, why humiliate the man after 2 games into this season, when they could have quietly told him his services wouldn’t be required for this season. My point is the committee haven’t been brilliant at all through this, imo of course 

7A230E1D-ABF3-4C58-8F56-208018BD2618.jpeg

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Haven't clue aboot budgets pal I'm over 100 miles away but that's why I said (and you won't get a regular at Ferguson park disagreeing) we been punching for years. Some of the clubs in the LL have impressive sponsorship  backing that wouldn't look out of place in league 2 and goodluck to them.

Been on here a long time and never heard a WW poster saying anything different 

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Have you ever considered a name change Heed? How about Headthefootball ... might just give you that extra edge ... ? 

Need all the edge I can get right enough :P

You're forgetting last season's results. Right down to the wire after a dreadful close season run.

Getting pumped off EduFrance was rotten and WW should never be going down 6-0 to anybody with their history.

Good call if I'm honest, gives the new guy a chance to actually do something this season. We never bit the bullet and sacked Tully and looked what happened.

Too many good boys that are welfare through and through caught up in this. They deserve bettter and hopefully get it.

5 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

You're forgetting last season's results. Right down to the wire after a dreadful close season run.

Getting pumped off EduFrance was rotten and WW should never be going down 6-0 to anybody with their history.

Good call if I'm honest, gives the new guy a chance to actually do something this season. We never bit the bullet and sacked Tully and looked what happened.

Too many good boys that are welfare through and through caught up in this. They deserve bettter and hopefully get it.

Tully was inept, and that’s being generous. Bringing in his brother who wasn’t match fit or getting a game at junior level should have set alarm bells off. He’s managed to relegate two clubs! 

Already said on old thread I thought WW looked not match fit the other night which shouldn’t be the case be it LL or Sunday league so buck stops with management team imo and hopeful like I said before WW get sorted out quick smart as decent set up I thought 

19 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

History is exactly what it is history its what happens in the present day that matters. Every club has history and most have had a doing at one time or another.

27 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Good call if I'm honest, gives the new guy a chance to actually do something this season. 

Whether it good call or not are we no stuck wi the same players now for the season?

A new manager might be able to kick a few arses but end of day it might be just too late to get new players in. 

3 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Was that your attitude in the play-offs last 2 seasons? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I never had an attitude in the play offs just glad we got through them tbh. I was just saying that just because WW have a good past history in the EOSL and SC over the years dosn't mean that they were immune from getting beat 6-0 off Kelty the other night.

Edited by cowdenbeath

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Whether it good call or not are we no stuck wi the same players now for the season?

A new manager might be able to kick a few arses but end of day it might be just too late to get new players in. 

If anyone can motivate you short term, jock can 

9 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

If you’d like to read these two posts again, then apologise to me that would be good. I wasn’t having a dig at the manager, it was a dig at the committee. James said he should have went in may, then why didn’t he, why humiliate the man after 2 games into this season, when they could have quietly told him his services wouldn’t be required for this season. My point is the committee haven’t been brilliant at all through this, imo of course 

7A230E1D-ABF3-4C58-8F56-208018BD2618.jpeg

Talking absolute shite....again