Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

16 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Who does the hiring ?? How in your opinion have they done brilliant if he should have went in may ?? 

That’s name sums you up . If that was the case in may !!! Why is it your posting this now just jumping on the bandwagon my own view on the matter is the guy did a fantastic job with pennies and I mean pennies so for all the doubters there a job available get your names in 

6 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

That’s name sums you up . If that was the case in may !!! Why is it your posting this now just jumping on the bandwagon my own view on the matter is the guy did a fantastic job with pennies and I mean pennies so for all the doubters there a job available get your names in 

f**k me 

9 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Al give you that last season but it's his team this season performances been absolute rank. Without naming names we have 2 defenders way  over weight for a start 

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Al give you that last season but it's his team this season performances been absolute rank. Without naming names we have 2 defenders way  over weight for a start 

Listen two games into a season yes two poor performance does not make you a bad manager . People on here are forgetting it was basically another new team yes I get it pre season games to gel also have you took injuries and holidays into your thoughts also there was at least 4 players yes first team missing come on guys 2 games you cannot keep living in the past time has moved on !!!