Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

13 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Is p&b a banter free zone now? Reason i said martin lauchlan was a wind up to the welfare boys who spoke so highly of him when he was our manager. If thread has been pulled for that its a piss take.

Being serious for a minute he wouldn't be the worst appointment.

7 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

You are spot on.

He's a decent enough manager was a bit of a wind up merchant in the EK News mind you:lol: Thought he would have been back in somewhere by now but that's maybe been held up by his court case for his dismissal from EK.

2 hours ago, Edinburger said:

Leave it that? Found oot? Couldn't give a toss if I was "found oot" truth was posted and the thread pulled, shows WW up for what they are emoji106.png

You raging pal

2 hours ago, Edinburger said:

Leave it that? Found oot? Couldn't give a toss if I was "found oot" truth was posted and the thread pulled, shows WW up for what they are emoji106.png

committee have done brilliant so don’t go there cos you are bitter at being sacked. shouldve gone in may

1 hour ago, Jamesw said:

committee have done brilliant so don’t go there cos you are bitter at being sacked. shouldve gone in may

Who does the hiring ?? How in your opinion have they done brilliant if he should have went in may ??