Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Just now, deejay1 said:

Calm doon mate don't shit the bed - Magoo won't batter you - mind you he is fond of a chippy so he might batter you lol

I know one thing I'm no the man Magoo thinks I'am.

Who does he think you are like ? Why don't you just put a pic up of who he thinks you are then if it's no you. That is way out of order you should be banned for that. Go book some medicational help!!!

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate I'm no even sure what you are 

I mean come on... you are a hideous beast on the best of days - your mum must have thought what the f**k is that when you came out.

Is it true you tipped the scales at 4 and a half stone when you were born lol

I'm not fken happy mate... you could have used my profile picture which the lighting is better and you better be downloading my pictures into a seperate file...if my picture ends up in your secret files and I'm traced by the feds as another one if your victim's I will not be happy...

4 minutes ago, magoo said:

I'm not fken happy mate... you could have used my profile picture which the lighting is better and you better be downloading my pictures into a seperate file...if my picture ends up in your secret files and I'm traced by the feds as another one if your victim's I will not be happy...

Mate if the feds traced you they would relocate you to canada thinking you were a grizzly bear

Mind you they would need about 40 tranquilizer darts to knock you out

Edited by deejay1

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate if the feds traced you they would relocate you to canada thinking you were a grizzly bear

Mind you they would need about 40 tranquilizer darts to knock you out

I surely can't be the only one that opens replys from Rolf and just shake there head...Rolf you are aware ya thick c**t that you will now get the thread taken down...

2 minutes ago, magoo said:

I surely can't be the only one that opens replys from Rolf and just shake there head...Rolf you are aware ya thick c**t that you will now get the thread taken down...

dry your eyes man

go have a pie cheer yourself up

can't believe how much this is your double - keep looking at it to cheer me up ma wee round pal

Capture.PNG.fa8337780e4f7817e063c67a59e31103.PNG

Edited by deejay1

21 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Who does he think you are like ? Why don't you just put a pic up of who he thinks you are then if it's no you. That is way out of order you should be banned for that. Go book some medicational help!!!

I don't know the guys name - if you could kindly pm me it but I doubt you will do that?

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I don't know the guys name - if you could kindly pm me it but I doubt you will do that?

You don't even know your own name says it all really.

You claim you played for smally in probably the worst ww side I have ever seen.

Mods can we get this thread tae fcuk now this bloke needs major help?

7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

You don't even know your own name says it all really.

You claim you played for smally in probably the worst ww side I have ever seen.

Mods can we get this thread tae fcuk now this bloke needs major help?

Just like yer team you have threw in the towel when the roasting gets too much.......

Yous are happy to give it out eh, but different story when you get it back :whistle

Yer a Lightweight (unlike magoo i may add)

Oh and this season's whitehill team is the worst pal - table doesn't lie ya thick fcuker

Edited by deejay1

2 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Just like yer team you have threw in the towel when the roasting gets too much.......

Yous are happy to give it out eh, but different story when you get it back :whistle

Yer a Lightweight (unlike magoo i may add)

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously you told me you played under smally and further back on this thread you had to give up wi a knee injury.

Can't think of anybody giving up wi a knee injury. 

You keep fantasizing though ;)

Honestly mate go seek some help ffs .

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously you told me you played under smally and further back on this thread you had to give up wi a knee injury.

Can't think of anybody giving up wi a knee injury. 

You keep fantasizing though ;)

Honestly mate go seek some help ffs .

I've found major help mate - what do I do now.....

index.jpeg

I spoke to your Pal Newky - seems you have the wrong guy after all ma pal. You'll be raging you've mad an arse of it :thumsup2
Btw I was looking forward to the bites and hoops, but my mum said some big Blob ate them - you wouldn't know anything about this would you?
She managed to get a quick pic before the big hairy mammoth disappeared
Where are your eyes man???????
You have one of the weirdest faces I've ever seen mate - absolute shambles of a coupon lad [emoji14]:lol:
Shar-pei-courtesy-Patricia-Miller.jpg.3dd99ffc5afb51576cebff260e414fce.jpg

Greenied for “some big Blob”.

14 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I've found major help mate - what do I do now.....

index.jpeg

Still not answering the knee injury question in smallys team i see  ?

Seriously sending personal abuse personal messages on here is not the way to go either.

Go get help while you still can!!

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Still not answering the knee injury question in smallys team i see  ?

Seriously sending personal abuse personal messages on here is not the way to go either.

Go get help while you still can!!

I found major help did you no see that - don't tell me your eyes are like magoos :lol:

Aw dry your eyes man

I injured my knee against bsc i think.................and magoo that doesn't stand for "broon sauce chief"

Edited by deejay1

Mate you can have another go at trying to find out who I'am if you want, this is brilliant - you are no fiurther forward to finding out who I'am!!!
Was it some window cleaner in Bonnyrigg you thought I was [emoji38]
Too easy mate - running you round in circles here (sorry walking you round in circles - forgot you can't run - silly me....)
How about grow a set of balls and just say who you are? Or you embarrassed about how you've acted to come out and admit to who you are. Some of the chat is tragic

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you can have another go at trying to find out who I'am if you want, this is brilliant - you are no fiurther forward to finding out who I'am!!!
Was it some window cleaner in Bonnyrigg you thought I was emoji38.png
Too easy mate - running you round in circles here (sorry walking you round in circles - forgot you can't run - silly me....)

How about grow a set of balls and just say who you are? Or you embarrassed about how you've acted to come out and admit to who you are. Some of the chat is tragic

Yeah you are spot on mate - good post :thumsup2

Edited by deejay1

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I found major help did you no see that - don't tell me your eyes are like magoos :lol:

Aw dry your eyes man

I injured my knee against bsc i think.................and magoo that doesn't stand for "broon sauce chief"

Been on with police Scotland for last hour pal...trying to get answers as to how when ur on the register your allowed internet access...there no happy pal.

Just now, magoo said:

Been on with police Scotland for last hour pal...trying to get answers as to how when ur on the register your allowed internet access...there no happy pal.

Hahaha well you will get done with wasting police time my good friend

While you were on the phone to them should have tried to get answers for that coupon of yours - they might have no been able to shed any light on it tho - probably would need special branch to take that task on.

#BEHEMOTH

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:

Im from East Lothian and i know smally so not hard to find out who you are. I played with him at Tranent and if youre being honest i reckon you'd be from Tranent also.

Close to Tranent I'll give you that