Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Thanks mate - your bird loves it when I put my feet up, all the way to the knees :P

The only time your knees are on show is when yer troosers are roond yer ankles and yer typing on here :thumsup2

How do you know I'm not a bird? I would explain but you being an east kilbride fan you might not understand lol

Just like to wind them up - they take the bait every time and come back for more - just like your other half in fact haha

It's no just a wind up wi you though. Something internal eating away at ye on all things ww.

Sorry mate I'm no as smart as you - sorry gogsy - post now amended.

Obviously touched a nerve tho jamesy boy!!! Team is on the downward spiral :thumsup2

Would be some luck if no relegation as I wouldn't fancy yous to come straight back up

Top paragraph shows your level. 

Middle paragraph al leave the bottom table wi ye. 

As you can see from the last 5 games we would nae be adrift where we are now but in wi a wee chance among the pack. If only we had Ian in charge sooner. :whistle

Bottom paragraph is agreeable some cracking sides in the EOSFL now. I just want us to stay LL as long as possible whether that be wi luck,who knows but it's aboot time a statement was made from somewhere regarding next season.

20190128_125703.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon

20 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

The only time your knees are on show is when yer troosers are roond yer ankles and yer typing on here :thumsup2

It's no just a wind up wi you though. Something internal eating away at ye on all things ww.

Top paragraph shows your level. 

Middle paragraph al leave the bottom table wi ye. 

As you can see from the last 5 games we would nae be adrift where we are now but in wi a wee chance among the pack. If only we had Ian in charge sooner. :whistle

Bottom paragraph is agreeable some cracking sides in the EOSFL now. I just want us to stay LL as long as possible whether that be wi luck,who knows but it's aboot time a statement was made from somewhere regarding next season.

20190128_125703.jpg

Nah I just like the bites I get from numpties like you - mind you your mrs bites better :wub:

Jeez you make me laugh..... 3 points from 5 games is hardly pleasant reading - muppet.

Just take a deep breath and admit it - this season is going from bad to worse!!!

1.jpgInsert other media

Edited by deejay1

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Nah I just like the bites I get from numpties like you - mind you your mrs bites better :wub:

Jeez you make me laugh..... 3 points from 5 games is hardly pleasant reading - muppet.

Just take a deep breath and admit it - this season is going from bad to worse!!!

1.jpgInsert other media

Yer attempts at being a comedian are pathetic.  

In that table 3 points from 5 games puts us above Edusport,Edin Uni,Dalbeattie and level wi Gretna.Obviously you canny see that. :o

Again if only Ian was here at the start of the season. No sure what part of that you're no getting but you did admit you were a bit dim.  :whistle

Now jog on friend that's aw yer getting from me as it's no aboot the bites,ye just need to look back through yer posts,you might actually need help. :unsure:

28 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Yer attempts at being a comedian are pathetic.  

In that table 3 points from 5 games puts us above Edusport,Edin Uni,Dalbeattie and level wi Gretna.Obviously you canny see that. :o

Again if only Ian was here at the start of the season. No sure what part of that you're no getting but you did admit you were a bit dim.  :whistle

Now jog on friend that's aw yer getting from me as it's no aboot the bites,ye just need to look back through yer posts,you might actually need help. :unsure:

I cannae see that coz it's all hear say - if my auntie had bollocks eh.......

Jock had 3 points from his first 5 games, plus won a cup game so stick that in yer pipe :whistle

Mate just relax, no need to get so worked up - deep breaths and all that (mind you might be hard with what you will have in your mouth at the minute)!!

See..... feel better now :)

Edited by deejay1

On 18/11/2018 at 11:55, talbot69 said:

You honestly make me laugh the man got more class than too come on here and give his opinion on ww he’s moved on so it about time the forum does too and look forward with a wee bit of excitement for the new manager 

Any updates on where our ex leader has moved onto in his managerial career

2 hours ago, Jamesw said:

are you too dumb to notice gogsy doesnae support whitehill?!?!

pt gained or 2 dropped saturday??? performances much much better but we need to start turning the draws too wins. may be no relegation. heard before game sat that a meeting is taking place soon. bottom 5 teams have asked for a vote to happen

I'd say 2 dropped Saturday James canny afford to be missing pens.

Hopefully yer right regarding league reorganisation,going by the posts on other threads looks like we can apply for re election to the LL should we finish bottom. Might even be a LL2 but it's all gossip at the minute.

Personally think wi Selkirk going I think that should've been the relegated side from the LL but rules are rules and if we go doon it's because it's been a bit of a car crash season.

Just hope we hear our fate sooner rather than later. 

7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I'd say 2 dropped Saturday James canny afford to be missing pens.

Hopefully yer right regarding league reorganisation,going by the posts on other threads looks like we can apply for re election to the LL should we finish bottom. Might even be a LL2 but it's all gossip at the minute.

Personally think wi Selkirk going I think that should've been the relegated side from the LL but rules are rules and if we go doon it's because it's been a bit of a car crash season.

Just hope we hear our fate sooner rather than later. 

It's cool mate no need to panic I've found them......

2.jpg

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Dunno who pep gaudiola is.

I've heard of a pep guardiola - same guy maybe??? :rolleyes:

The very one..his close mates called him smally in the man city documentary..where has his Scottish equivalent ended up

Just now, magoo said:

The very one..his close mates called him smally in the man city documentary..where has his Scottish equivalent ended up

Couldn't tell you buddy, wish I could but I can't I'm afraid - you missing him like?

10 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Couldn't tell you buddy, wish I could but I can't I'm afraid - you missing him like?

Dissapointing news...all that time spent posting and when the crunch comes...you blow your chance

3 minutes ago, magoo said:

Dissapointing news...all that time spent posting and when the crunch comes...you blow your chance

It wasn't me that was wanting to find out tho mate, it was you......

sorry to disappoint..........never mind tho countdown will be starting shortly that will get your spirits up :thumsup2

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

It wasn't me that was wanting to find out tho mate, it was you......

sorry to disappoint..........never mind tho countdown will be starting shortly that will get your spirits up :thumsup2

Yeh and the question was asked to a different poster, but I was thinking that the reason you jumped in was that you had the info...but pointless you taking the time to post nothing off any substance...if the cap fits tho..

9 minutes ago, magoo said:

Yeh and the question was asked to a different poster, but I was thinking that the reason you jumped in was that you had the info...but pointless you taking the time to post nothing off any substance...if the cap fits tho..

Mate between you and Newcastle Brooneye....

yous sound obsessed with Smally - let it go man - let's put all of your energy in todays countdown conundrum :P

Edited by deejay1

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you sound obsessed with Smally - let it go man - let's put all of your energy in todays countdown conundrum :P

Lighting contract in leeds today matey...making yourself look foolish again