Blantyre Vics v Royal Albert

Glasgow Perthshire v Ardrossan Winton Rovers 

Maryhill v Bellshill Athletic

Maybole v East Kilbride thistle

Port Glasgow v Lugar Boswell Thistle 

Shettleston v Gartcairn 

Shotts Bon Accord v Greenock

Wishaw v Yoker

Tough start for us against a well organised Gartcairn side.

We bit harsh town cryer. We had a man sent off manager sent off and he gave you a penalty. Not exactly a Gartcairn fan lol. I thought he was very poor for both teams as the way he spoke to players was a disgrace but I think he got both sending offs correct and all 3 penalties correct.

23 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

We bit harsh town cryer. We had a man sent off manager sent off and he gave you a penalty. Not exactly a Gartcairn fan lol. I thought he was very poor for both teams as the way he spoke to players was a disgrace but I think he got both sending offs correct and all 3 penalties correct.

Yesterdays game was well worth the £5 entry.The game changed with 1st sending off .Did not see what happened.

Fair play to Gartcairn playing to final whistle and getting last min penalty which came from poor defending .Town team looks stronger than last year so hopefully they can  push on and go on a win a few games

As for referee he did seem a bit full of himself and gave strange decisions for both teams..... however all 3 pens where correct

Your young keeper certainly wont forget his trip to Greenfield

Took in Port Glasgow v Yoker yesterday happy to get the first 3 points of the season. Thought we played really well & looked solid at the back. Hopefully the start of a good run & get some more points on the board.