Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Interesting to see this coming from a domestic NGO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/12/israel-is-a-non-democratic-apartheid-regime-says-rights-group

Am I correct in saying under IHRA definition of antisemitism adopted by all main parties if I was to say this, it would be grounds to chuck me out the party?  

The fact that West Bank Palestinians won't get any Covid vaccines, apart from the few they've managed to secure themselves, until every Israeli and illegal West Bank occupier of whatever age has received theirs makes it plain. The guy who wrote the IHRA definitions said it was never meant to define anti semitism, it was just a sociology tool to compare attitudes between countries and social groups. He was worried that it could be flipped to describe Israeli attitudes to Arabs.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I see from the MSM reporting that those attacking Israel are “militants” but those attacking the Palestinians are not.

Of course these non-militants are creating far more casualties including children.

And western civilisation looks on.

I see from the MSM reporting that those attacking Israel are “militants” but those attacking the Palestinians are not.
Of course these non-militants are creating far more casualties including children.
And western civilisation looks on.
Noticed the BBC news coverage stated that there had been a combined Palestinian and Israeli death total of 30.
Balanced report?

1 minute ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Guys, can we please stop and take a moment to reflect? 

You are nothing but a dirty anti-Semite unless you back Israel 100%.

#DoBetter

It's ok, I'm sure the Big Fella will be along in a minute to sort out His squabbling brats and just tell them once and for all exactly who He gave the land to. You'll see. Any minute now. 

Really.  Any time. 

Look, He's busy! Give Him a minute, He's chucking a comet at a populated planet at the moment, then He's got a few solar systems to destroy with a supernova.  This universe doesn't run itself you know!  Apart from that, there's some bloke in Ecclefechan touching his boaby in an inappropriate manner whose name has to go in the "going down" register. There's also concern for the immortal soul of a woman in Stornoway who is rumoured to be wearing mixed fibres.  Standards must be maintained.

(Frequently capitalised 'h' as I once got a row from a religious chap (not on this site). Apparently I was being disrespectful as well as taking the piss) 

14 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Public sector banned from BDS in the Queen's Speech as well. Just terrific timing lads

"Violence is unacceptable, you must practice non-violent resistance... also we are making non-violent resistance illegal."

16 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Public sector banned from BDS in the Queen's Speech as well. Just terrific timing lads

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

"Violence is unacceptable, you must practice non-violent resistance... also we are making non-violent resistance illegal."

Interesting that our government has banned BDS, but holocaust denial falls under free speech and is fine.

It's perfectly fine for our government to entertain confirmed antisemites like Bin Salman and Orban, but anyone not agreeing to everything in the IHRA is simply beyond the pale and a disgusting antiisemite who should be driven from public life.