Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

If you actually read the comments in the Tweet the event is being filmed by the Edinburgh TV festival and will be distributed to the media afterwards. The same as every other event at the festival. It's like the BBC claiming they are banned from filming at the Oscars.

And 100 journalists are accredited to attend.

Edited by Detournement

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Again, I'll hold my hands up and admit that I've never met anyone who identifies themselves as being a Jew or an Arab and I tend to treat everyone I meet with the same respect, irrespective of their colour, religion, nationality or political leanings, however my problem with this constant daily media assault is that I am finding myself beginning to despise those who are identifying themselves as Jews, not because they are Jews and not anything to do with their religion, but because of how they are attempting to dictate policy and force their views on everyone and that in itself is worrying me, as I doubt I'm alone................

You are falling into the trap then. A lot of the centrist politicians like Hodges, Berger, Jess Phillips and Umunna are being deliberately provocative to try and bring abuse upon themselves which fans the flames and keeps the issue going. Judaism has nothing to do with this, it's right wing arseholes a minority of whom happen to be jewish.

The vast majority of people see through this and when an election comes round Palestine won't even register compared to domestic issues.

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

If you actually read the comments in the Tweet the event is being filmed by the Edinburgh TV festival and will be distributed to the media afterwards. The same as every other event at the festival. It's like the BBC claiming they are banned from filming at the Oscars.

And 100 journalists are accredited to attend.

Yes, you fucking zoomer, I'll take your word over Michael Crick.

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Again, I'll hold my hands up and admit that I've never met anyone who identifies themselves as being a Jew or an Arab and I tend to treat everyone I meet with the same respect, irrespective of their colour, religion, nationality or political leanings, however my problem with this constant daily media assault is that I am finding myself beginning to despise those who are identifying themselves as Jews, not because they are Jews and not anything to do with their religion, but because of how they are attempting to dictate policy and force their views on everyone and that in itself is worrying me, as I doubt I'm alone................

Fat Cunt

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Now that is a blast from the past.  If he appears on the Sevco threads I'll know that you're right.

Don't worry, he won't.

It seems you have a problem with my opinion but it is MY opinion and I make no apologies for it.

Free speech alive and well, but only if you agree with what's said, appears to be the mantra of 21st century Britain...............................

21 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Didn't know the king was back as WATTOO fair play.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Now that is a blast from the past.  If he appears on the Sevco threads I'll know that you're right.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

It seems you have a problem with my opinion but it is MY opinion and I make no apologies for it.

I said nothing about your opinion.  

21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Don't worry, he won't.

Free speech alive and well, but only if you agree with what's said, appears to be the mantra of 21st century Britain...............................

Who had stopped you expressing your opinion? 

Here's mine; you're a fanny and a bigot

17 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
46 minutes ago, Detournement said:
I didn't realise you lived in the alternate Nat timeline with Pep.

^ ehmm voting Yes in the next Scottish independence referendum

Aye i'll vote Yes but until there actually is a referendum i'll live in the real world and vote for a better society.

It's not long until the SNP conference so it should all be a bit clearer shortly.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Aye i'll vote Yes but until there actually is a referendum i'll live in the real world and vote for a better society.

It's not long until the SNP conference so it should all be a bit clearer shortly.

In what champ?  There's not an election due till 2022.  When you gonna do that? 

We all know your game HB, might as well admit it.