Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

15 hours ago, Jdog said:

:o:huh:

:unsure2::(

https://dorseteye.com/erm-hold-on-bbc-something-you-arent-telling-us/

Why the Israeli flag behind them?...if this has nothing to do with protecting Israel's as actions?

Slightly off topic, but it’s that sort of coverage that makes Trump’s toxic ‘fake news’ tirades credible.

I wonder if this has been reported to the BBC and, if so what the response has been.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Slightly off topic, but it’s that sort of coverage that makes Trump’s toxic ‘fake news’ tirades credible.

I wonder if this has been reported to the BBC and, if so what the response has been.

Margaret Hodge's daughter is deputy editor of the BBCs news.....

Just saying....anyway what's the chances of ultra right wing self confessed proud Zionists and members of the UKs lukid party with a history of fighting against Palestinian freedom organisations.. appearing on the BBC as your average everyday persicuted Jewish couple?

Just now, Jdog said:

Margaret Hodge's daughter is deputy editor of the BBCs news.....

Just saying....anyway what's the chances of ultra right wing self confessed proud Zionists and members of the UKs lukid party with a history of fighting against Palestinian freedom organisations.. appearing on the BBC as your average everyday persicuted Jewish couple?

Pretty much everyone you see on the BBC speaking up for right wing policies is on the pay roll of some sort of think tank or pressure group.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Can we not all just agree that the state of Israel is a massive cnut?

There are many decent Israeli Jews who genuinely want a two state solution but they are outnumbered by the zealots.

The majority of us here are anti semitic if we use the IHRC definition, which of course is quite ridiculous, however if that's the route that our authorities and political parties wish to go down then I'm afraid that some REAL anti semitism will soon surface as a result.

6 hours ago, WATTOO said:

The majority of us here are anti semitic if we use the IHRC definition, which of course is quite ridiculous, however if that's the route that our authorities and political parties wish to go down then I'm afraid that some REAL anti semitism will soon surface as a result.

Yeah I’ve made this point before; in their attempt to stop criticism of Israel the Zionists will mask, if not facilitate, genuine Semitism.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah I’ve made this point before; in their attempt to stop criticism of Israel the Zionists will mask, if not facilitate, genuine Semitism.

The crazy thing, is that all serious debate on this subject has been closed down and personally speaking it's the double standards which infuriate me, I mean even today we've got that clown Hunt defending the UK dealings with the Saudis and of course they can do no evil as they're our "pals".

Cards on the table, I think we've enough to concern us in our own country without worrying about the middle east, however when certain parties begin interfering in our daily lives then I think we need to do something about it.

Again, I'll hold my hands up and admit that I've never met anyone who identifies themselves as being a Jew or an Arab and I tend to treat everyone I meet with the same respect, irrespective of their colour, religion, nationality or political leanings, however my problem with this constant daily media assault is that I am finding myself beginning to despise those who are identifying themselves as Jews, not because they are Jews and not anything to do with their religion, but because of how they are attempting to dictate policy and force their views on everyone and that in itself is worrying me, as I doubt I'm alone................