Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Shit, Lex has done me there. Fair play.

Completely forgot that he's a fucking moron.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Nobody should be forgetting basic stuff like this. 

Shit, Lex has done me there. Fair play.
Completely forgot that he's a fucking moron.

I’d love to call you a name back on the internet on a Saturday night. That’s the sign of someone doing it right, after all.
But I can’t, because I have absolutely no idea who you are. Sorry.

Just now, Lex said:

I’d love to call you a name back on the internet on a Saturday night. That’s the sign of someone doing it right, after all.

Yes, doing it right is being on the same bit of internet being the same shite troll you always are and for which you're always called a shite troll. Living the high life there mate.

Yes, doing it right is being on the same bit of internet being the same shite troll you always are and for which you're always called a shite troll. Living the high life there mate.

I’m not your mate, fella. No matter how many times you tag me in posts looking for my attention. Sorry.

28 minutes ago, Lex said:

Fair to say this thread lived up to expectations.
Colour me surprised there’s not similar threads on this board about the treatment of the Rohingya or the Uighur’s or any other number of oppressed groups throughout the world (not).
It’s difficult to fit subtle anti-semitism into those threads, after all.

There are plenty of dickheads who oppose Israel purely because they're antisemitic arseholes.

There are also those that oppose Israel and allow said hatred to cloud their judgement and start hating all Jews. They're also dickheads.

However, there is nothing whatsoever antisemitic about seeing a colonial power like Israel oppress and murder Palestinians and speaking out against it.

Decrying any opposition to Israel as "antisemitism" isn't just a piss poor argument, it's an insult to the millions of Jews who have died in the Holocaust and other atrocities because of very real antisemitism.

6 minutes ago, Lex said:

^^^ Moron found.

My name is literally in the post you quoted.

It's been going on for years. It was a major talking point in British politics. It is literally the most talked about issue in the world at the moment.

Now, would you like to make a coherent point about the dispute, or are you just going to make snide remarks suggesting anyone who has an opinion is antisemitic?

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

36 minutes ago, Lex said:

Fair to say this thread lived up to expectations.
Colour me surprised there’s not similar threads on this board about the treatment of the Rohingya or the Uighur’s or any other number of oppressed groups throughout the world (not).
It’s difficult to fit subtle anti-semitism into those threads, after all.

13 minutes ago, Lex said:

Either report this "anti-semitism" you claim exists, or just f**k off. 

BTW @Henderson to deliver ..... appears to have made around the same number of posts as you but is approximately 7 times as popular. Most folk appear to know who he is. 

Anshel Pfeffer is a Zionist but this sums up recent events.

I did allude to this in an earlier post - Netanyahu is desperate to scupper any deal because he knows he is out if they reach agreement.

One would suspect that could have an effect on his ongoing corruption trial.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I was going to speak up about animal rights, but then I realised it would be hypocritical of me to do so without also speaking up about employee rights, so I just stayed silent instead.

Personally I'm waiting for Lex to open up the "Atrocities against the Uyghurs" thread tbh.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

I think we can safely assume Lex tried to drink away his crushing loneliness last night and came on here to indulge in some hopeless trolling. No surprise at all that when asked to back his pish up by various posters he fucked off sharpish. 

An absolute fucking loser.