Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad Labour have been able to sort out their anti-Semitic problems

From the moment the general election exit polls came out, we've heard absolutely nothing about any Labour party anti-Semitism in the media, when previously it was a daily issue

So it must be all sorted now

Edited by Binos

9 minutes ago, Binos said:

I'm so glad Labour have been able to sort out their anti-Semitic problems

From the moment the general election exit polls came out, we've heard absolutely nothing about any Labour party anti-Semitism in the media, when previously it was a daily issue

So it must be all sorted now

Tbf Ian Murray was yelling earlier about him taking personal responsibility for it if he becomes Deputy Leader.

Rounding up actual anti-semites in the Labour party = 10 minute job

Rounding up folk who think "Perhaps the Israeli government shouldn't condone shooting unarmed Palestinian kids in the face" = good luck fat lad

Edited by JamieThomas

• 1 month later...

I see the Evening Standard - editor one G. Osborne - has gone full 'Haha look at that daft Jew Ed Miliband with his big hooked nose lololololol'

Genuinely appalling anti-Semitism and I await the condemnation from across the political spectrum.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

I see the Evening Standard - editor one G. Osborne - has gone full 'Haha look at that daft Jew Ed Miliband with his big hooked nose lololololol'

Genuinely appalling anti-Semitism and I await the condemnation from across the political spectrum.

Never knew he was Jewish. Would explain his inability to eat bacon sandwich.

6 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Never knew he was Jewish. Would explain his inability to eat bacon sandwich.

I remember reading about some Jewish Pacifist Anarchists in late 19c Paris, who wanted to make a protest without causing too much of a fuss that could lead to violence. They decided on standing outside the main Synagogue eating ham baguettes.

9 hours ago, Detournement said:

There is nothing surprising in that. The Panorama documentary is the 21st century Zinoviev Letter. 

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Politicians do politics - shocker!

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Just now, Detournement said:

It's not that at all. 

The report describes what most of us already knew ie Corbyn was sabotaged by many people within the party. 

Proof in the MSM is quite a big story though? Of course the Panorama story was a stitch up, one of the participants was seconded from the Israeli Embassy ffs.

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Proof in the MSM is quite a big story though? Of course the Panorama story was a stitch up, one of the participants was seconded from the Israeli Embassy ffs.

It's like the acknowledgement that there were no WMDs in Iraq. By the time it happened it was irrelevant, you couldn't undo the war. It's the same here: they lied, they won and there won't be any consequences.

Karl Rove nailed it with his reality based community statement. As we have seen with Corbyn and Bernie you can't beat these people by being reasonable.