Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

I’ve got nothing against Jews. I just hate any country that sees nothing wrong in killing innocent children whilst bulldozing their ancestral lands.

I detested the South African apartheid govt & I detest the Israeli apartheid government.

I’ve got nothing against Jews. I just hate any country that sees nothing wrong in killing innocent children whilst bulldozing their ancestral lands.
I detested the South African apartheid govt & I detest the Israeli apartheid government.

Britain helps to do that in Yemen m8.

17 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Britain helps to do that in Yemen m8.

I know. It’s sick we’re arming & training the Saudis to kill innocent Yemenis whilst at the same time UNICEF is running adverts in this country to save them from one of the worst humanitarian crisis ever.

politicians are just c***s.

4 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

The UK declared war on Nazi Germany less than 10 months after kristallnacht.

Had nowt to do with our declaration. After six years of nazi rule when criticism of nazi rule was a no go. The antijew thing transcends fascists and commies. Fascists made camps and commies just killed were they could. 

Fascists were über all. Still are. 

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

"In footage first revealed by the Yorkshire Post, Williamson was cheered by activists in Sheffield as he said: “I’ve got to say, I think our party’s response has been partly responsible … Because, in my opinion, we’ve backed off far too much, we’ve given too much ground, we’ve been too apologetic.”"

That's not anti Semitic.

50 minutes ago, Detournement said:

That's not anti Semitic.

It's not even close and shows why the Labour Party have such a problem when they cannot call out bullshit as bullshit.  The really do need to stop pandering to these bullies.

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

"In footage first revealed by the Yorkshire Post, Williamson was cheered by activists in Sheffield as he said: “I’ve got to say, I think our party’s response has been partly responsible … Because, in my opinion, we’ve backed off far too much, we’ve given too much ground, we’ve been too apologetic.”"

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Dunno more of the context, but if we take it as reasonable that *some* folk in labour have said stuff about Israel that veers into antisemitism, I'm not sure saying 'we've apologised too much' for it is clever.

I think his point was justified.  The ‘Labour anti-Semitism’ stuff has been way overhyped despite virtually no evidence.  When you apologise it’s like admitting that the critics are correct.

Never say "Mr or Ms X" seems ok, unless you've gone through their last ten years of social media history and checked if they've ever RT'd something a bit borderline.

Edited by welshbairn

15 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Jess Phillips' five year old son was allowed to wander about Downing St today in a photo op protest about school cuts. 

Strange behaviour from No.10.

It's a conspiracy!

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-mp-jess-phillips-leaves-her-son-at-no-10-in-protest-over-schools-shutting-early-on-fridays-11757211

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You do realise you can't just stroll along Downing with your weans in tow even if you are an MP?

She had permission from No 10 to do this.

Edited by Detournement

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

You do realise you can't just stroll along Downing with your weans in tow even if you are an MP?

She had permission from No 10 to do this.

So? People deliver petitions all the time, even people who aren't MPs. This is a weird one for you to find dark plots in.

Watson stepping up the pressure once again in what is quite clearly a coordinated attack.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48923671

Of course, I'm sure the fact that he's Chief Exec of an Investment Bank has NOTHING to do with it.

https://www.salamanca-group.com/about/

If you read the article there's nothing new, there's no evidence and no specifics, only that it's the "usual from the hard left", which of course confirms our suspicions of who and what is really behind all this....................

Edited by WATTOO

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Watson stepping up the pressure once again in what is quite clearly a coordinated attack.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48923671

Former Health Minister Lord Darzi said that "as an Armenian survivor of the Armenian genocide", he had "zero tolerance to anti-Semitism," adding that his decision to resign the whip "has not been lightly taken".

He was born in 1960?