Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

14 hours ago, Detournement said:

This kind of thing was happening regularly during the election and none of the news channels which are apparently so desperate to screen the McTaggart lecture bothered to cover it.

Funnily enough I was staying in the hotel pictured on the night that happened. For two hours beforehand it was virtually deserted but with loud music pumping out - there were possibly a couple of dozen people standing around. Then fleets of buses rolled up, folk poured out and the event began. About 30 minutes later it stopped, they all piled back into the buses and the place was deserted again.  Very impressive stage management but not the outpouring of public support we're told about. 

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Funnily enough I was staying in the hotel pictured on the night that happened. For two hours beforehand it was virtually deserted but with loud music pumping out - there were possibly a couple of dozen people standing around. Then fleets of buses rolled up, folk poured out and the event began. About 30 minutes later it stopped, they all piled back into the buses and the place was deserted again.  Very impressive stage management but not the outpouring of public support we're told about. 

To be honest, would you really want to stay longer in Gateshead than you really had to?  30 minutes is a long time.

Couldn't get in? There were no gates, no restrictions and a wide open public area? The point I'm making is it was a very slick operation, where a largely bussed in crowd appeared and disappeared very quickly. 

Mind you, the young receptionist at the hotel seemed totally star-struck over Corbyn when I asked what the noise was about.

Must be running out of anti-semitic smears , it's back to the IRA.

Another 'amazing' coincidence of The Times coming out with this the day after Wikipedia was edited to add it as well..

Finally, for a completely different reason, I've been going back over the 1993 Warrington bombing. There's a big possibility that it was carried out by far-left people associated with a group called Red Action. I offer no prizes for which Labour figure was close to Red Action.
Edited by Jdog

I had never heard on Jonathon Sacks before his comments on Corbyn which have received far more coverage than they deserve.

However a quick Google search of Sacks shows what an absolute c**t he is.  Zionists like him are desperate to avoid any examination of the actions of Israeli government.

51 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had never heard on Jonathon Sacks before his comments on Corbyn which have received far more coverage than they deserve.

However a quick Google search of Sacks shows what an absolute c**t he is.  Zionists like him are desperate to avoid any examination of the actions of Israeli government.

An article here.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/08/corbyn-s-zionist-remarks-were-most-offensive-enoch-powell-says-ex-chief-rabbi

Like Hodge before him, that's some tremendous hyperbole from 'wee' Sacks.

Not long before someone calls him worse than Hitler.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You hadn't heard of him? He's Britain's Chief Rabbi. Quite a big figure.

I don't doubt that he is pro-Israel but Corbyn's recorded statements go far beyond merely examining the actions of the Israeli government. 

You've seen the "hand of Israel" Press TV interview he did? 

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Surprised at you on that one, granny - the lad's been around for a few years, and often the MSM's go-to guy for all things Israeli. Up until evrybody and his dog became an expert on AS, anyway.

Previous status would have suggested he would have noticed such heinous jew-hatred ("rivers of blood" comparison, ffs!) at the time, but like literally every story dragged up recently about Corbyn, he's managed to contain his rage for literally years before being afforded a bigger pulpit than he could ever have dreamed of when he actually was  Chief Rabbi.

Yet again,we are supposed to be outraged at this, yet ignore the fact that British weapons are being used in Yemen and Israel to murder innocent children. That's murder, not unwittingly offend because they haven't kept up with the ltest acceptable use of language.

Personally, I find May's "Go Home" vans, McVey's continual lies about her viciously anti-poor department, Rees-Mogg's praise of "uplifting" food banks, and almost every fúcking word spouted by Johnson far more offensive than anything Corbyn is supposed to have said - let alone anything he actually has said.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Surprised at you on that one, granny - the lad's been around for a few years, and often the MSM's go-to guy for all things Israeli. Up until evrybody and his dog became an expert on AS, anyway.

Previous status would have suggested he would have noticed such heinous jew-hatred ("rivers of blood" comparison, ffs!) at the time, but like literally every story dragged up recently about Corbyn, he's managed to contain his rage for literally years before being afforded a bigger pulpit than he could ever have dreamed of when he actually was  Chief Rabbi.

Yet again,we are supposed to be outraged at this, yet ignore the fact that British weapons are being used in Yemen and Israel to murder innocent children. That's murder, not unwittingly offend because they haven't kept up with the ltest acceptable use of language.

Personally, I find May's "Go Home" vans, McVey's continual lies about her viciously anti-poor department, Rees-Mogg's praise of "uplifting" food banks, and almost every fúcking word spouted by Johnson far more offensive than anything Corbyn is supposed to have said - let alone anything he actually has said.

It's pretty bad the leader of the opposition is an anti Semite though

16 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Have you seen the "hand of Israel" Press TV interview? 

33 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

You hadn't heard of him? He's Britain's Chief Rabbi. Quite a big figure.

Well he's not - only the hard of thinking believe that Britain has ever had a Chief Rabbi, Chief Archbishop, Chief Imam or Chief anything Religious.  He did, though, feature heavily on Thought for the Day along with Lionel Blue when Radio 4 was actually worth listening to and is an all-round top bloke.  

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well he's not - only the hard of thinking believe that Britain has ever had a Chief Rabbi, Chief Archbishop, Chief Imam or Chief anything Religious.  He did, though, feature heavily on Thought for the Day along with Lionel Blue when Radio 4 was actually worth listening to and is an all-round top bloke.  

I'm sorry he actually used to be  Chief Rabbi but hasn't been since 2013. His title was literally Chief Rabbi of Britain and the Empire and he represented a lot of British Synagogues.