Israel lobby v Corbyn

Jdog

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Murphy is a right wing Zionist arsehole.  It was a wonderful, wonderful day when he lost his seat; one of the highlights of a bery eventful election.

He actually used to be very pro-Palestinian - then when he when in to career  mode in the  NUS the suddenly switched and dumped the pro-Palestinian views he had.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Jim Murphy came out of semi-retirement to prevent a Jewish Labour member from taking a position on the NEC. Utter, utter scum whose authentocratic attempt at leading Scottish Labour made Owen Smith look like a headliner for the Durham Miner’s Gala.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

It's worth bearing in mind that Jim Murphy is a bought and paid for neocon member of the Henry Jackson Society.

No one associated with Douglas Murray can be taken seriously on anti racism.

He also said that his favourite Tory was Ian Duncan Smith because he cared passionately about the poor. 

I believe both resigned from their positions on the exposure of their affairs.  Vaz should have been booted but he wasn't.
How is that any different than what happens with MPs from other parties? There was a huge sex scandal in 2016 with many prominent Conservatives named. How many were de-selected for the 2017 election? How are the Tories being held to account more than Labour on sex scandals?

I honestly don’t know, but there’s enough on both sides of the house, who aren’t in a position to moralise over their electorate. I can’t fuckin stand the lot of em! All lying b*****ds with their noses in the trough!

7 hours ago, Jdog said:

You can't seriously compare Israeli Propaganda with Palestinian Propaganda?..The Israeli side is virtually always given top billing in the West.

Israel is a brutal right wing racist apartheid ethnocracy hell bent on 'reclaiming' it's historical land, all whilst continuing it's decades long on off blockade by land air and sea of the world's most densely populated area, yet we're supposed to have a balanced view of any of their relentless War crimes.

I'm old enough to have supported the "Blacks"and their terrorism in the old SA,and at the same time I support the Palestinians and still do.

And what exactly are Hamas? 

Peaceful loving Hippies?

They vow to kill all Jewish people in Israel. 

They will not stop untill all Jews there are dead and that includes Children.

Hamas spends about 90 % of their funds on the war against Israel. 

And what exactly are Hamas? 
Peaceful loving Hippies?
They vow to kill all Jewish people in Israel. 
They will not stop untill all Jews there are dead and that includes Children.
Hamas spends about 90 % of their funds on the war against Israel. 
[emoji38]

Where in their charter does it state the above? Sure, they want their country returned to them, which hopefully happens sometimes in the future.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

emoji38.png

Where in their charter does it state the above? Sure, they want their country returned to them, which hopefully happens sometimes in the future.

Yes they removed that call. Decent of them. 

Though they still call for the Liberation of Palestine from the River to the Sea. 

Which clearly means the land of Israel. 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

What do suggest?

Forceably removing the 64% of Israelis born there?

There are only two solutions. Single state with equal rights or 1967 borders.

Single state is infinitely more likely but similar to civil rights in the USA it will take decades. Meanwhile i support Palestinian resistance to occupation.