The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

11 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Too many people seem to think they are 100% correct in their opinions, apart from a few things its not normal to not have some doubts if your right or not

I know what you mean, but unfortunately all my views are, objectively speaking, the correct things to think so what can I do? 

1 hour ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Too many people seem to think they are 100% correct in their opinions, apart from a few things its not normal to not have some doubts if your right or not

Well, I'm 100% convinced that feeding hungry kids is a better use of 200 million quid than a boat. A boat, in a world of air travel, which has no cargo carrying capability. 

I have other controversial opinions. 

Well, I'm 100% convinced that feeding hungry kids is a better use of 200 million quid than a boat. A boat, in a world of air travel, which has no cargo carrying capability. 
What about a high speed railway nobody will use?

11 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Liz'll pop it before completion, Boris'll realise nobody gives a toss about Chuck having it, give it to Andy Neil on the QT in exchange for a couple of cover-ups, Bullseye relaunches on GB News and Tim Davie commissions a prime time chat show hosted by a hologram of Bernard Manning to compete. 

Forty-six polis, most in riot gear or tech kit, smashing down a door and storming into a building to seize a bamboo artwork from a bunch of hippies.

This is on suspicion that the artwork might temporarily block a road outside The Scum offices as part of a peaceful protest in favour of diversity in the press. They've not even done anything illegal yet.

Just a normal day in Priti Patel land.

13 hours ago, GordonS said:

Forty-six polis, most in riot gear or tech kit, smashing down a door and storming into a building to seize a bamboo artwork from a bunch of hippies.

This is on suspicion that the artwork might temporarily block a road outside The Scum offices as part of a peaceful protest in favour of diversity in the press. They've not even done anything illegal yet.

That was like a Scooby Doo door skit.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

She’ll still beat the 46 votes she got up here I reckon.

But not yet much.

Hopefully.

For all the talk about the rise of of the far right, it's not transferred into winning many votes. 

Some might say that's down to the lurch to the right from the Tories, scooping up the more 'moderate nazis'. 😉

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

But not yet much.

Hopefully.

For all the talk about the rise of of the far right, it's not transferred into winning many votes. 

Some might say that's down to the lurch to the right from the Tories, scooping up the more 'moderate nazis'. 😉

21 hours ago, GordonS said:

Good to see our highly trained SWAT/Stasi tactics deployed in real live action. 

Give it a year before Johnson's in a field marshall outfit saluting our tanks and nukes as they’re paraded down the mall. 

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

That was like a Scooby Doo door skit.

With the constant stream going through the door it reminded me of the Life of Brian, when the Romans storm the Judean People's Front meeting.

I'm sure they were walking in a loop behind the camera and it's the same polis going round and round.

But not yet much.
Hopefully.
Some might say that's down to the lurch to the right from the Tories, scooping up the more 'moderate nazis'. [emoji6]

Very true. Why vote for the fringe parties when the Home Office is doing speedrunning deportation runs?

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is fucking mad.

XR get on my tits but this is obviously a million miles out of line.

Fascism comes when the group with power stop caring about the rights of those they regard as the enemy.