The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Yes you do. 

Silly troll 

No I don't coprolite. 

I may have different views and opinions to some on here so that makes me a troll in your eyes. 

I just want to have normal conversations, that's all. I don't want anything else. 

18 minutes ago, SuperT said:

It is not nonsence. It is giving us a different view of the news which is quite refreshing. 

Not all views are of equal merit.  There's a Dara  O'Briain sketch where he describes an interview with a NASA bloke about a space station, where the interviewer says that in the interests of balance, he must now turn to Barry, who believes that the sky is a carpet painted by God. 

8 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

What's gammon news viewer average just now 30k or something? It's will end shortly no advertisers are going to pay for any air time 

What do you mean by gammon news doulikefish ?

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Not all views are of equal merit.  There's a Dara  O'Briain sketch where he describes an interview with a NASA bloke about a space station, where the interviewer says that in the interests of balance, he must now turn to Barry, who believes that the sky is a carpet painted by God. 

The views on GB news are of equal merit to any of the other news channels. 

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Well that's just stupid. It's not a carpet, it's a canopy.

1 minute ago, magic sign said:
6 minutes ago, SuperT said:
What do you mean by gammon news doulikefish ?

I'm pretty sure no-one is going to bite, I suggest you save yourself the trouble and just give up now.

I am only looking for an answer. 

That is how forums work is it not ? 

Just now, Jeff Venom said:

Got to hand it to newbies (or weird aliases) who turn up to a ~20years old forum, make a b-line to the politics area, and start telling folk how forums work.
All done, of course, in good faith. The greatest of faith.

I have posted many times on other parts of the forum JV.  The forum surely needs new posters to sign up now and again. 

I am here in good faith.

It's good that the Guardian has at least some diversity of opinion, but it seems ironic that it's people like Owen Jones that are precisely the kind of people she's complaining about:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/26/people-have-told-me-i-am-on-the-wrong-side-of-history-but-i-still-want-to-be-their-friend?fbclid=IwAR3OuTor9umF9Uuo1KqoqVlJsuH4DL7XNrN2Sr8t_4i2V8hSDU4BLSG-80g

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

It is not nonsence. It is giving us a different view of the news which is quite refreshing. 

I'm not normally a Grammar Nazi, but I believe it's spelled...

31wt3zGzypL._AC_.jpg