The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

so you're not a gammon then? not all people with right wing views are perma seething,  there are plenty who view money and personal choice in this way

But there are plenty who fall into the -anything new = silly nonsense category and they are mostly right wing 

Maybe you should define ‘gammon’ to me?

I seem to have found various definitions which are quite diverse.

"I don't mind electric cars because I made money on them" is one of the Toriest posts ever to be made on this forum. 

An absolute parody account.

"I don't mind electric cars because I made money on them" is one of the Toriest posts ever to be made on this forum. 
An absolute parody account.
Hes over on another thread blaming brown people for the suffering of Glasgows business owners. Not just a parody, a horrible, bitter w****r of a man, who unfortunately hasnt just started this. Wev had the misfortune of putting up with him on the Falkirk thread for ages. All we are seeing is his true nature outwith the confines of a football thread.

14 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Gammon News is allegedly launching on Monday

GB News was locked in a race with Rupert Murdoch to become the first organisation to launch a right-leaning news channel 

Reveal hidden contents

E16w4juWUAYjgc6?format=jpg&name=large

Apparently none of our existing royalist tory party mouthpiece, fawning over kleptocratic "business leaders" sorry excuses for news channels count as right leaning? 

Leaning to the right of what exactly? 

Bit confused by the Gammon News Network. If they're launching to take on the BBC, does that mean that they consider the Beeb to be the current premier mouthpiece for far-right propaganda, or that they're happy with the amount of angry fash on the other stations and they're just planning to attack the BBC pinkoes?

Either way, presumably they'll be planning to launch with a big hate piece to grab attention early. Be interesting to see who's on the receiving end. Foreigners, presumably, but so many to choose from.

10 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Always wondered, what makes someone turn gammon? it can't just be a resistance to change can it? they seem to hate everything from foreigners to electric cars , cyclists and windmills?  a lot of their opposition to covid measures goes beyond thinking that they are disproportionate and ill thought out ( they are) and seems to stem from a more general feeling of not wanting to be told what to do in regards to their own behaviour.

it really just seems like a general dislike of anything new , new things are generally better than old things tho, what a silly thing to get in a rage about 

The gammon banter is well documented rancid shit. What makes all the anti English racism so prevalent within the “yes” movement? And why is it deemed acceptable? Is it a different type of intolerance?

22 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Bit confused by the Gammon News Network. If they're launching to take on the BBC, does that mean that they consider the Beeb to be the current premier mouthpiece for far-right propaganda, or that they're happy with the amount of angry fash on the other stations and they're just planning to attack the BBC pinkoes?

Either way, presumably they'll be planning to launch with a big hate piece to grab attention early. Be interesting to see who's on the receiving end. Foreigners, presumably, but so many to choose from.

SNP/EU/combination of the two IMO.

17 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The gammon banter is well documented rancid shit. What makes all the anti English racism so prevalent within the “yes” movement? And why is it deemed acceptable? Is it a different type of intolerance?

Why are you conflating gammon and English?

Also..

It's not 

It's not 

and 

It's not 

f**k knows mate, i never mentioned anti English racism or the yes movement at wll in my post

12 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

You just know that the drones peddling this gammon shit, are sheep with sleeve tattoos who are doing that beard shit. How original.

At the end of the day, it's gammons who keep gammonism alive.