The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

I guess at a certain point when nobody will touch you with a bargepole you just get stuck in a cycle of doing a racism, complaining when people say you're racist, doing another racism etc.

If it isn't already, this should be called the 'Foxhole'.

50 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Even money that Neil is going through a messy divorce at the moment

He's doing it deliberately, must think he needs an edgier profile to get some serious dosh. Not sure how that's going for Katie Hopkins though.

1 hour ago, bendan said:

I agree it's well dodgy retweeting Paul Watson, but the tweet itself doesn't seem outside fairly normal boundaries. 

That's why he chose that particular tweet, it's not about the content, it's expressing approval for the poster. Paul Watson's started RTing Oliver's tweets now, it raises his profile in the market he's aiming for. Next he'll get a gig on Gateway Pundit.

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's why he chose that particular tweet, it's not about the content, it's expressing approval for the poster. Paul Watson's started RTing Oliver's tweets now, it raises his profile in the market he's aiming for. Next he'll get a gig on Gateway Pundit.

As I said, it's well dodgy retweeting Paul Watson. I agree that's a stupid thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was about to say that he's absolutely guaranteed to get the bullet from work for that, and will end up greeting on social media about being unfairly treated, but it looks like that's all already happened  :lol:

Love the wife in the background giving it the best "oh, you are naughty" looks. Wonder if the penny's dropped yet that she's not on to a winner there.

*gets tattoos celebrating the extermination of inferior races*
"I'm sorry, please stop the hate and death threats. From another human to human, have mercy"

Gads, the irony is so rich and creamy.

8 hours ago, BFTD said:

Was about to say that he's absolutely guaranteed to get the bullet from work for that, and will end up greeting on social media about being unfairly treated, but it looks like that's all already happened  :lol:

Love the wife in the background giving it the best "oh, you are naughty" looks. Wonder if the penny's dropped yet that she's not on to a winner there.

EskBRw6XMAIB6SF?format=jpg&name=large

Just mind-melting for someone to broadcast such bitter, irrational hatred and then whine about other people hating them when somebody actually gives them the attention they've been begging for. Also, and I know this is a point that keeps coming up time and time again, but why are the people who are so convinced of their genetic superiority so ugly, stupid, and physically unfit? What the f**k is that all about?

Christ, somebody made me feel sorry for Priti Patel today. I feel dirty.