The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

14 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I've lived in the Borders for 22 years but was born in Leeds and then travelled Europe for 3 years. I'm 27 and I spent 6 months in Murcia when I made this account. I've never been to Australia because f**k the flight, f**k the heat and f**k the insects. I'd love to live in Canada though.

The sooner this forum gets over Brexit and the Union and the fact Rangers will win the league again then the sooner we can move onto CANZUK and all be happy. 

How did you end up being a Rangers fan?

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

A 27 year old Tory!!! Ffs have a word with yourself Stormzy. Sad ☹️ ☹️

I'm not a Tory. I'd vote Labour preferably if they hadn't shat out of the whole Indy debate. + not Corbyn, if anything I'm a filthy centrist Blairite. 

Edited by Stormzy

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How did you end up being a Rangers fan?

My dad was born and raised Glasgow and a Rangers fan as was his dad before him so I was always going to follow my parents team rather than local, I only lived in Leeds for 2 years and don't have much of an affinity with them but it is nice to see them back in the prem! 

7 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

That's the Nazi woodworker show cancelled. He totally won it didn't he?

https://deadline.com/2020/10/sky-history-cancels-the-chop-nazi-tattoo-darren-lumsden-1234606411/

Odds on him popping up on Joe Rogan?

Buddy cop show with Count Dankula and his nazi dug.

7 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Wanton ugliness.

I wonder who the first recognisable image is when you search Google Images for "Wanton ugliness"

Oh! I suppose he is half-Scottish, but don't think he would vote SNP. 

screen-shot-2016-11-19-at-10-26-34-am.png?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Edited by lichtgilphead
autocorrected "think" to "thing"

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
9 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:
Wanton ugliness.

Sit down you racist p***k.

Racist!!! What are you on about you utter tragedy? If it’s racists you’re looking for, there are copious amounts of them on here who vote for a party built on anti English racism.

Edited by Glen Sannox

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

The minter is some utter tragedy who has the guts of 10k posts on a football forum. What’s wrong with you? 

Erm, I'm using a football message board to post stuff. I appreciate you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer but if you keep trying you'll understand eventually. 

Oh, and *citation needed* on those copious racists on here. You seem to be the only one I've found so far. 

48 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Alright

Worth a listen, they're not exactly promoting the DJ's views. He comes over as seriously disturbed.

" I don't judge them and have every sympathy for them, probably do the same if I was in their position, but they're all being put up in posh hotels, living the life of Riley and they're over here to kill my family." (rough summary)

Edited by welshbairn