The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

I've punted the Tommy Robinson fan. This site is about as lenient as it is possible to be but we don't support racism or racists so EDL supporters can just get fucked.
If this makes me part of the terrible MSM conspiracy to keep poor racists down then so be it.
Glorious stuff [emoji41]

Just now, Merkland Red said:

So he's after money. Article should have started with that.

Of course he is, it's always been about the money. Gullible Americans crowdfunding him if he orchestrates a contempt of court conviction at a juicy trial. 

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I've punted the Tommy Robinson fan. This site is about as lenient as it is possible to be but we don't support racism or racists so EDL supporters can just get fucked.

If this makes me part of the terrible MSM conspiracy to keep poor racists down then so be it.

@Bigmouth Strikes Again

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Unlucky chump, still here.

Thank you.

No, I was hoping you'd have a wee rant about a poster being banned for sticking up for fascists.

I will personally protest if you're ever banned again. Although in what form that will take, I refuse to say.

If you belive in "the exception proves the rule" then I am more than happy for all of Tommy Robinsons civil liberties to be removed and his human rights denied, in order to cement my belief that people should have civil liberties and human rights.

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, I was hoping you'd have a wee rant about a poster being banned for sticking up for fascists.

I will personally protest if you're ever banned again. Although in what form that will take, I refuse to say.

Please, for the love of God, do not take any inspiration from that womans form of protest.

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Please, for the love of God, do not take any inspiration from that womans form of protest.

Nobody would notice. I've already been posting shite on here for years.