The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

Poor Tommeh will be having his last night of freedom before being sentenced tomorrow. Bucket full of charlie or spotted dick and custard with his family? Still hoping for the American Ambassador to knock on his front door saying Donald will have a submarine waiting for him at dawn? Perhaps we'll never know.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Could you please explain what you mean?

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply.  BTW his hero is a racist and supporter of the far-right  ‘For Britain’.

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Forgetting Laxley-Lennon for a moment, are people not concerned about this corrupt Tory government/Judiciary system? We are hurtling towards a fascist police state. IMO.

Poor Tommeh nearly got a bunch of paedos off scot free because of his actions, one of the jurors saw his livestream outside court. And he knew exactly what he was doing after getting a suspended sentence for the exact same offence months before. It was a publicity stunt to get money off fuckwit Yanks, for which he was prepared to go to jail. Let's hope he does.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply.  BTW his hero is a racist and supporter of the far-right  ‘For Britain’.

Perhaps Biggie believes in separating the art from the artist?

Thank you.

I'm not into politics at all. (everyone of them is a c**t. IMO.) I just find whats happening to Robinson quite sinister and frightening. Today it's him, tomorrow it could be you.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

I'm not into politics at all. (everyone of them is a c**t. IMO.) I just find whats happening to Robinson quite sinister and frightening. Today it's him, tomorrow it could be you.

I agree. It is quite sinister that the justice system will conspire to see this man freed back into society relatively soon. 

Lethal injection is clearly the way forward in this particular instance. 

Thank you.

He’s being jailed for a crime he definitely committed.

About 6 seconds worth of research would set you straight on this one.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

He’s being jailed for a crime he definitely committed.

About 6 seconds worth of research would set you straight on this one.

What crime? Asking a pedo rapist how he felt about the verdict?

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Perhaps Biggie believes in separating the art from the artist?

Maybe he does.  I’ve given him opportunities to distance himself from Morrissey’s racism and fascism.  He seems very unwilling to do so.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What crime? Asking a pedo rapist how he felt about the verdict?

When there were linked trials ongoing or about to start that could be scuppered by illegal publicity about that one.

Edited by welshbairn

No, contempt of court.

Read welshbairns post above.
Contempt of court is one of those things.... Absolutely neccessary in any fair justice system, but far too difficult for the "WHIT ABOOT MA FREE SPEECH" and "HOWS HE GITTIN AN APPEAL" types to comprehend

Robinson stands up in court. "You will be committed in prison for a period of 19 weeks". Will serve up to one half of that period.

Someone purporting to be Tommy Robinson has sent this message over the Telegram app: "Sentenced to prison for journalism. Time for protests to start, this is an absolute joke!'' It added: "Protest outside whatever prison I'm in on Saturday please.''

Edited by welshbairn