The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

5 hours ago, sureiknow said:

And as for Sutchberry, he sent a crew to Tommy's home to abuse his Wife and kids.

The "crew" included 2 policemen. They handed over legal papers concerning a defamation case. Poor Tommeh!

P.S. One guy went to the house accompanied by a policeman, and delivered the papers. Took about 5 seconds.

Edited by welshbairn

The guy was already in Tommy's face twice and was warned to go away.
Tommy  ( not his real name ) was with his Wife. 
Who here would have not done the same thing?
Clearly acted in self defence.
And as for Sutchberry, he sent a crew to Tommy's home to abuse his Wife and kids.

The absolute state of your life, when you’re sticking up for Tommy Robinson.

That poster is a trolling w**k tbf. Walking up to someone from behind and striking them has never been self defence. Hopefully an arrest and charge over there aswell as a football banning order here for the boy Yaxley-Lennon.

That poster is a trolling w**k tbf. Walking up to someone from behind and striking them has never been self defence. Hopefully an arrest and charge over there aswell as a football banning order here for the boy Yaxley-Lennon.
I'd just like to see him in a one on one fight with no minders present.
The wee shite would empty himself

Which is exactly what he would want, which would cause him to be a thug again, which would result in him being in the media again and so on.

Best just to ignore him regardless of what he does.

I don’t think it is what he wants. He makes his money conning people by posing as a “legitimate journalist” and an “alternative to the mainstream, telling it how it is”. This is why he wanted to be an MEP, would further legitimise him in the eyes of his followers, whereas if he’s just a right-wing thug, then it dissuades morons to back him. This is the reason he’s so desperate for people to forget his past in the BNP / EDL and his multiple convictions. Harder to con people that you’re a good man, speaking for the working classes, when the mainstream press are reminding everyone that your a violent, racist scumbag.

Sureiknow is a complete buffoon and has resorted to pretty much admitting he's a short impotent racist to get attention on here. A less gin-soaked version of Kincy, if you will.

Guest Bob Mahelp

When it comes to the right-wing, people need to wake up to the fact that Farage is just a more intelligent, polished version of Robinson.

He's the same piece of scum, just in a suit.

The KKK had David Duke in charge for years, giving them a veneer of respectability.  We're in the same kind of world in the UK these days.

When it comes to the right-wing, people need to wake up to the fact that Farage is just a more intelligent, polished version of Robinson.
He's the same piece of scum, just in a suit.
The KKK had David Duke in charge for years, giving them a veneer of respectability.  We're in the same kind of world in the UK these days.

To be fair, I don’t think too many intelligent people are under any other impression than Farage is just as scummy as Robinson.

On 08/06/2019 at 12:21, J_Stewart said:

I don’t think it is what he wants. He makes his money conning people by posing as a “legitimate journalist” and an “alternative to the mainstream, telling it how it is”. This is why he wanted to be an MEP, would further legitimise him in the eyes of his followers, whereas if he’s just a right-wing thug, then it dissuades morons to back him. This is the reason he’s so desperate for people to forget his past in the BNP / EDL and his multiple convictions. Harder to con people that you’re a good man, speaking for the working classes, when the mainstream press are reminding everyone that your a violent, racist scumbag.

If it was 10 or more years ago, I would agree with you. But we live in absolutely batshit crazy political times. The more coverage he gets in the media (regardless of the reasons), the more support he'll get.

The media "agenda" narrative suits him.  He'll do whatever it takes to get caught on camera as often as possible, then claim it's some totalitarian leftist state watching over his every actions.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

If it was 10 or more years ago, I would agree with you. But we live in absolutely batshit crazy political times. The more coverage he gets in the media (regardless of the reasons), the more support he'll get.

The media "agenda" narrative suits him.  He'll do whatever it takes to get caught on camera as often as possible, then claim it's some totalitarian leftist state watching over his every actions.

I love the way these right wing c***s blame "leftists" for everything. It's as if they think that we haven't noticed that there's been a Tory prime minister for the last 9 years.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

32 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I love the way these right wing c***s blame "leftists" for everything. It's as if they think that we haven't noticed that there's been a Tory prime minister for the last 9 years.

To be fair, the poor killing, industry crushing, racial dividing, police cutting, inequality enabling tories are far left of this lot.

11 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

That is absolute pish.  He clearly attacks the guy from the back like a coward.  Didn't even have the balls to take him on one on one.

The guy was there with four of his friends. Trying to act Rocky.

Didn't work out well.

9 hours ago, sureiknow said:

The guy was there with four of his friends. Trying to act Rocky.

Didn't work out well.

Yaxley Lennon was with his paid (naturally) bodyguards. Showing off like he was some sort of celebrity rather than a stone island clad, little racist manchild. 

The fact that he got involved in two other incidents during the game speaks volumes about how much of a p***k he is.

4 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The fact that he got involved in two other incidents during the game speaks volumes about how much of a p***k he is.

He may be a p***k and i lean to that. I'm far from a supporter of his. I think he should just leave the scene as his views are not revelant.

Though what i do also believe is a Public/ Political figure should be able to go about their business without the threat of violence. And often it is inflicted on them.

Some on this Form encourage and support it and will have blood on their hands if it's acted upon.

The Left have to grow up and recognize their are other opinions out there that are different to theirs.

And these are legitimate ones.

8 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

He may be a p***k and i lean to that. I'm far from a supporter of his. I think he should just leave the scene as his views are not revelant.

Though what i do also believe is a Public/ Political figure should be able to go about their business without the threat of violence. And often it is inflicted on them.

Some on this Form encourage and support it and will have blood on their hands if it's acted upon.

The Left have to grow up and recognize their are other opinions out there that are different to theirs.

And these are legitimate ones.

You are literally defending Tommy Robinson walking up behind someone and sucker-punching them with "He was defending himself". Anything you say has to be viewed through the prism of how moronic that makes you.