The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Reappropriate. Post-fives mistype. Points still stand, and Galloway remains an anti-Semite (hostile towards / prejudice against Jews), IMO.

Reappropriate?  Right.

Picking out a single religious group for abuse or criticism with no other cause, as is the case with anti-Semitism, is discriminatory and wrong.  As opposed to being critical of religion per se or the unsavoury practices or views of particular religions which should be encouraged.

Nonetheless those who try to conflate anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism do nothing to tackle genuine anti-Semitism; in fact they actually make the rooting out of anti-Semites more difficult.  Likewise I can’t help but thing the reappropriation of the Israeli flag by a group of people who are, supposedly, not supporting Israel doesn’t do anything to promote the fight against anti-Semitism.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you use the phrase, "the original Rangers" then you're clearly a moron and any views that you might have are immediately discredited.

What is your preferred way to acknowledge that club? 

How to shell peas:

25 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Kincy changing his avatar to an Israeli flag is literally the most predictable thing on this thread. I'm almost pitying the ageing bigot. 

That's one.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
Kincy changing his avatar to an Israeli flag is literally the most predictable thing on this thread. I'm almost pitying the ageing bigot. 

You can almost taste his desperation.

That's two...but discarded for being too small.

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What is your preferred way to acknowledge that club? 

'that club'!  

As someone who lived and worked in London for several years I can tell you that the waving of the Star of David by some Spurs fans has little to do with support for Israel but is very much aimed at the knuckle-dragging Nazis in the West Ham and (more recently) the Chelsea supports.

Ignoring this tweet, Galloway has a history of being an antisemitic shitebag who has used the trope of Jew=Israel and certainly was not averse to using antisemitism to get elected as a Respect MP.

His campaign against Oona King consistently brought up her Jewish background - quite clearly playing to bigots within the Muslim community.

An utter scumbag of a human being.

I had the misfortune of catching the Piers Morgan / Alan Sugar / George Galloway interview this morning. Three more duplicitous and horrible c***s being assembled together at the same time, I couldn’t imagine.
Then I saw the guests going to the US Ambassadors house!

3 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I had the misfortune of catching the Piers Morgan / Alan Sugar / George Galloway interview this morning. Three more duplicitous and horrible c***s being assembled together at the same time, I couldn’t imagine.
Then I saw the guests going to the US Ambassadors house!

I just watched that video.

That's the end of Galloway on M.S.M. surely.

Bye George.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I see our Tommeh has been acting like the abhorrent thug that he is, again.

Makes you almost wish for a hard brexit so he gets refused a visa for travelling anywhere in Europe. Think he's already banned from the States for using a mate's passport the last time he went.

Just a complete and utter cretin to his very core. Would really, really like it if the national media would cover this extensively, highlight what a vile thug he is, and then never mention him again, petering out in to obscurity. Dickhead!

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Just a complete and utter cretin to his very core. Would really, really like it if the national media would cover this extensively, highlight what a vile thug he is, and then never mention him again, petering out in to obscurity. Dickhead!

If the c**t wasn’t  surrounded by minders he wouldn’t have the bottle to attack someone from behind.  Or the front.  Or the side.

Edited by Granny Danger

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Which is exactly what he would want, which would cause him to be a thug again, which would result in him being in the media again and so on.

Best just to ignore him regardless of what he does.

Edited by BawWatchin

8 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I trust the Portuguese police have their European Arrest Warrant at the ready. Isn't the EU wonderful?

The guy was already in Tommy's face twice and was warned to go away.

Tommy  ( not his real name ) was with his Wife. 

Who here would have not done the same thing?

Clearly acted in self defence.

And as for Sutchberry, he sent a crew to Tommy's home to abuse his Wife and kids.

Edited by sureiknow