The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

Aye it's always better to assault them to be on the safe side.

Idk if you’re being sarcastic but I don’t see the issue. Particularly if they’re standing for the Brexit Party and have faced trial for shooting people in the back in Northern Ireland.

Surprised to see the right wing brexity types get all Mrs Lovejoy about milkshakes, when corporal punishment and reintroducing the death penalty consistently poll very high in their demographic.

As a compromise to bring this country together again, I propose we stop throwing milkshakes and instead hang Tommy Robinson and batter Nigel Farage with belts.

Pity that "poor Sgt. McNaughton" was caught on CCTV with a friend faking this, but yeah whatever. Nice to see he's got himself a little £14,000 kickstarter to pay for what is no doubt a £100 suit from Slaters.

Pity that "poor Sgt. McNaughton" was caught on CCTV with a friend faking this, but yeah whatever. Nice to see he's got himself a little £14,000 kickstarter to pay for what is no doubt a £100 suit from Slaters.
Source?

9 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Found NOT Guilty in a Court of Law.

Next.

If you'd lie about tipping a Munch Bunch down your tie, is it such a leap to lie about slaughtering catholic women and children in the streets of Armagh?

What next? He's never taken pictures of wee boys in the local swimming baths changing rooms?

large.jpg

Edited by JamieThomas

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Comrie said:

Source?

The twitter account I found some pictures on has been taken down- so I'll wait and see what happens. However, the splatter pattern and the substance on his shirt look nothing like milkshake and more like a fruit yogurt.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

The twitter account I found some pictures on has been taken down- so I'll wait and see what happens. However, the splatter pattern and the substance on his shirt look nothing like milkshake and more like a fruit yogurt.

Needs must. Didn't look like an area where it would be easy to find a milk shake. I think it probably happened as he said, but he had a nice day out and enjoyed all the attention. Probably had a wee lick of the yogurt too. Amateur twitter forensic scientists treating him like a crime scene is a bit lame. The "witness" reports sounded made up but he sounded genuine. Said it was all a great laugh and refused to be helped home to change his shirt.

Edited by welshbairn