The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

23 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Remember the Brexit Party?

Quality satire. I like the way she uses Michael Palin’s comedy voice out of life of Brian to deliver non sequiturs. A “kwisstian” opposing dogma was my favourite. 

20 hours ago, jagfox said:

I don't have balls underneath, bit I do have balls...

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

Quality satire. I like the way she uses Michael Palin’s comedy voice out of life of Brian to deliver non sequiturs. A “kwisstian” opposing dogma was my favourite. 

A Biggus Dickus perhaps?

Edited by StellarHibee

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I thought this fud was yesterday's news. Still hanging about like a fart in a lift unfortunately.

His golf club racist schtick still has a remarkable effect especially in conservative minded middle England. They lap up his immigrant  bashing straw man nonsense. Lots of Mail/Express/Sun reading gobshites who have been radicalised into this watery far right view over the last 30 years by these rags under Murdoch and Dacre and only too happy to go along with "Good old Nige, telling it like it is." They'd be mortally offended if you said they were not much better than the NF bootboys of the 1970s.  

21 hours ago, IGV said:

No wonder.

Because it doesn't have one scintilla of truth.

Scottish football forum new member.

2 posts. Gender thread and far right thread. One in defence of Farage fanboys. Haven’t read the gender contribution but I’m going to go out on a limb and speculate that it’s not on the side of trans rights.

00F8E4F6-06EA-4BAA-9F30-B5CFD5837851.gif.6810bd7d5c660512189a8d464e014478.gif

38 minutes ago, coprolite said:

2 posts. Gender thread and far right thread. One in defence of Farage fanboys. Haven’t read the gender contribution but I’m going to go out on a limb and speculate that it’s not on the side of trans rights.

Interestingly I've been downvoted by two twits (no team) with a total of 2 posts for 1 and 0 posts for the other. These right wing  bots seem to get everywhere even the hallowed towers of P&B. We must be on guard my friends.

Here we go again. "Values at odds with our country" and another ramping up of the rhetoric of demonisation. A steady drip of right wing, bordering on far right wing, pish and at the same time she's changing the Migrant Bill to allow the government power to ignore injunctions from the ECHR as their rulings, wait for it, undermine elected governments. International law, who needs it, eh? Dangerous times.

"Braverman has been giving interviews this morning and she told LBC she agreed with Jenrick. She said:

I think that uncontrolled and unprecedented levels of illegal migration are totally unacceptable to our country and to our values.

Asked whether she agreed with Jenrick’s view that uncontrolled migration “threatens to cannibalise the compassion of the British public”, Braverman replied:

I think that the people coming here illegally do possess values which are at odds with our country.

We are seeing heightened levels of criminality when related to the people who’ve come on boats related to drug dealing, exploitation, prostitution." (Guardian)

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

A bit quick to jump to conclusions imo, who's to say he's not defending 70's NF bovver boys?

51 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

Here we go again. "Values at odds with our country" and another ramping up of the rhetoric of demonisation. A steady drip of right wing, bordering on far right wing, pish and at the same time she's changing the Migrant Bill to allow the government power to ignore injunctions from the ECHR as their rulings, wait for it, undermine elected governments. International law, who needs it, eh? Dangerous times.

"Braverman has been giving interviews this morning and she told LBC she agreed with Jenrick. She said:

I think that uncontrolled and unprecedented levels of illegal migration are totally unacceptable to our country and to our values.

Asked whether she agreed with Jenrick’s view that uncontrolled migration “threatens to cannibalise the compassion of the British public”, Braverman replied:

I think that the people coming here illegally do possess values which are at odds with our country.

We are seeing heightened levels of criminality when related to the people who’ve come on boats related to drug dealing, exploitation, prostitution." (Guardian)

How is exploitation at odds with Tory values?

don’t worry if you can’t answer, it’s a trick question.

3 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

she really is the c***s c**t

For the avoidance of doubt, there are no safe and legal routes to the UK

1. you cannot go to the British embassy in your own, or any other country and ask for political asylum in the UK, there is no facility to apply for asylum outside the UK.

2. For 95 % of applicants, you can't travel legally to the UK then make an application once you get here. For most of Africa, the middle east, the non EU Balkans and Asia, you need a visa to visit the UK. This is not a daft wee card to fill out on the plane before it lands, that's only for citizens of other first world countries, The visitor visa is a 20 odd page document you must submit online with a non refundable 140 pound fee, you must provide proof of your address, your employment, bank statements and numerous other forms of personal information that white people rarely, if ever need to travel,  ( they need this even if they wish to visit the UK just for a holiday) and must pass the genuine visitor test - look it up on google, it is a horribly racist and dehumanising examination of ones personal circumstances where the officer can decide, even if all the pre requisite criteria is met, that the applicants home situation is "not conducive to satisfy the officer that they intend to return" there are numerous examples of people, even those who were sponsored by someone in the UK being denied because of this.  Also, stating that you wish to claim asylum would automatically have your visa application refused.  Finally, Airlines are instructed to check the visa's of nationals who require when they check in to an inbound flight to the UK, so 99% of the time you won't be allowed to board an aircraft, let alone get refused at the UK border.

in other words, there is no such thing as a safe & legal route to claim asylum, even someone who successfully gets a visa & takes a flight here has had to lie on their application therefore also making them an illegal immigrant.

but but but -they have to pass through safe countries....  doesn't matter! the UN charter on refugee's states that frontier nations should not be solely responsable for housing those fleeing war and persecution. therefor we have an obligation to help just as any other relatively isolated nation does. Beside we had absolutely no problem in opening our doors to Ukrainians.

These c***s really need emptied as soon as possible,  It's no longer a case of them being unpopular with many, they are actually dangerous and desperate. They have nothing left in the tank, the place is falling apart with them in charge and all they can do is pander to the lowest in society. it's actually fucking scary. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-65402195

Andrew Bridgen so looney even they have had enough of him totally, and he says he will stand at next GE,

Headline says over COVID,

Andrew Bridgen: MP expelled by Tories after Covid vaccine comments

But first paragraph quietly mentions lobbying (but sssshhhhh),

The Conservative Party has expelled MP Andrew Bridgen after he compared Covid-19 vaccines to the Holocaust and was found to have breached lobbying rules.

The member for North West Leicestershire had already lost the party whip, meaning he was sitting as an independent.

But the Tories have now stripped him of his party membership as well.

Mr Bridgen said his expulsion "confirms the culture of corruption, collusion and cover-ups".

A Conservative Party spokesman said Mr Bridgen was expelled "following the recommendation of a disciplinary panel".