The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

It's a vain hope but the hotels thing might finish Braverman. In her first stint as Home Sec she refused to book more rooms to alleviate pressure when the diphtheria and MRSA outbreaks were confirmed. Runners up prize will be it getting pinned on Patel. 

Fucking scum bags the pair of them. 

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Suella Braverman, addressing the migrant issue in the Commons, says she is committed to "stopping the invasion on our southern coast"

I mentioned it on another thread, but schooled in law she knows exactly the importance of how language is used. This is very deliberate on her part and to have said this after the Dover incident is reprehensible. Get her so far tae f**k.

It doesn’t help whe the opposition benches hold the same sentiment if not fully embracing the same hateful language.

I really didn’t think we’d see anyone quite so vile as Patel, but here we are, a truly dangerous & odious person in charge of immigration & policing. f**k the Tories, time to get away from this shitshow. 

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The guy killed himself by tying a rope/cord around his neck, securing it to a post and then getting into his car and accelerating away , presumably beheading himself.

66 year old from Low Wigcomb.

Thank f**k these c***s can't use the Internet to make proper bombs.

The papers this morning. The c**t owned hate sheets have the words of that unspeakably horrid f**k Braverman "it's an invasion" all over their front and inside pages. 

This will and demonstrably has in the past lead to violence. 

I fucking despise the UK and I cannot wait to have absolutely f**k all to do with it. A rotten cunty little midden of a place. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

BBC news reporter sent to Dover this morning. Opening line "the good news this morning is the weather has turned and the sea is very rough so there will be no more migrants attempting to cross to the UK today". That's straight out the Tory playbook, a statement Cruella herself would be delighted to use.

The sort of language being thrown around by the cartel is straight out of the fascism handbook. As is suppression of protest and the erosion of workers and peoples rights. I suppose though when some liberal lefty woke academic puts it in a book and it isn't a 3 word slogan on the side of a bus for dribbling moronic useful idiots to gobble up then it's just hyperbole and to be ignored.

The mewling over "a kinder, gentler politics" seems to mean little more than "don't say nasty things about me, a government minister, on Twitter", rather than actually introducing kinder, gentler policies that don't seek to dehumanise thousands of people.

40 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

You do get the impression that keeping relatively thick tattooed Anglo saxons living on the south coast permanently scared and raging about the bad forrins is beneficial to certain kinds of politicians. 

Precisely this.

From the party that once brought us "vote Labour if you want a black living nextdoor". 

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Wonder how long the NF will last?

Isn't freedom of speech a good thing??

Enoch Powell an NF both trending on twitter.

The Venn diagram between the people sharing that post, and the people that would describe the girl in Photo A (and all other homeless people) as "fucken junkie scum" is the most perfect circle the world has ever seen.

46 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Precisely this.

From the party that once brought us "vote Labour if you want a black living nextdoor". 

It was even more offensive than that. The election slogan used successfully by the  conservatives in Smethwick in 1964 was "If you want a n*****r for a neighbour, vote Labour"

I suspect our "not fit for purpose " unable to cope broken asylum system actually has to deal with far fewer asylum seekers than other comparible countries in a year. Perhaps we should study their processes ?

bfa9debf896fa95594091fef8190fb37.jpg

An accident of geography means we’re in a pretty fortunate situation. However we’re making such a mess of it that housing costs for asylum seekers first few days alone costs the UK taxpayer £2.2bn per year.

51 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

It was even more offensive than that. The election slogan used successfully by the  conservatives in Smethwick in 1964 was "If you want a n*****r for a neighbour, vote Labour"

Good lord.

It might be something which is readily available on some site but recently I was thinking about looking at campaign literature, posters and such, from down the years by the conservatives. In my lifetime I've never known anything other than fear mongering and dialing in to people's prejudices as a campaign tactic. To be fair, it has worked as well.