The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

So Braverman evidently wants to pass laws to give herself the power to pre-emptively silence people just on the off-chance that they might, just might decide to protest about something, yet she has just personally voted against buffer zones around sexual health clinics designed to protect patients from harassment by extremist groups. On top of that, she's regularly cited as one of the great white hopes that 'stand up for women's rights/know what a woman is' by the usual single issue GC obsessives.
She's an utter c**t.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Custody disputes must be awful and lack of parental figures to children (usually fathers) is a big problem. Posting this sort of stuff to Twitter probably shows why he doesn’t have the access to his kids that he wants. It would be bad enough anyway but he must know the sort of loop-de-loop nutcase types he will attract on a Twitter, who will doubtless fire abuse ex-wife’s way.

Who the f**k is this guy anyway? He seemed to appear from nowhere. 

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Custody disputes must be awful and lack of parental figures to children (usually fathers) is a big problem. Posting this sort of stuff to Twitter probably shows why he doesn’t have the access to his kids that he wants. It would be bad enough anyway but he must know the sort of loop-de-loop nutcase types he will attract on a Twitter, who will doubtless fire abuse ex-wife’s way.

Who the f**k is this guy anyway? He seemed to appear from nowhere. 

He was in Morse, after Morse died and was instrumental in its death. He did a solo music album with a vast quantity of publicity which flopped. He has since then just done mediocre far right provocateur shite, anti vax, mask and that sort of shite. A shite Katie Hopkins. 

I hate that I know this but I similarly asked "who the f**k is this c**t?" back in 2020 when he was full of the Plandemic horseshit but still getting a platform.  

26 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I'm confused.

Is it good if they're illegal immigrants because they're dead or is it bad because we can't send them to Rwanda? 

Is it good if they're British citizens because Cockney gangsters love their mums? 

And what if they're legal migrants? Or just on holiday? 

And why is this c**t still in the public eye 30 years after his terrible tv show got canned for being dire?