The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I don't know them all, but the idea that MTG is far-right is David Icke stuff.

Same with Matt's Idea Shop and Tim Young.

The one that spoke at a a white nationalist conference? That one? 

You couldn't describe her,  or many on there as moderate or centre right could you? 

I don't recognise any as out and out public fascists but they save that for behind closed doors nowadays. 

27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I see some of the Boogaloo bois are heading over to Ukraine to fight the Russians.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epzv8a/boogaloo-bois-ukraine-mike-dunn

Who Are the Boogaloo Bois? Extremist Shot up MN Precinct: Documents

Perfectly camouflaged.

Absolutely no question that all the people on the right boogaloo.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You're a fucking idiot or a c**t.

Probably both.

MTG has called for the execution of political opponents, the mass deportation of Chinese people, said Muslims should not be allowed to hold political office and called for Christian nationalism in the US.

How far to the right do you have to be to see that even Mussolini would be asking her to tone it down?

You’ll need to provide evidence of these claims, Asim, and I’m unsure as to why advocating Christian Nationalism makes one far-right anyway.

What I won’t be doing is lowering myself to your level in terms of personal insults.  You should know that by now.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

The one that spoke at a a white nationalist conference? That one? 

You couldn't describe her,  or many on there as moderate or centre right could you? 

I don't recognise any as out and out public fascists but they save that for behind closed doors nowadays. 

For ‘White Nationalist Conference’ are you referring to AFPAC?

If so, then you’ll need to explain how it fits my take on what far-right actually is.

3 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

For ‘White Nationalist Conference’ are you referring to AFPAC?

If so, then you’ll need to explain how it fits my take on what far-right actually is.

No he won’t. Nick Fuentes is far right to 99.9% of the general population. You thinking your take is somehow important matters not an iota. 

3 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sorry to step in here but terms such as ‘wholesome’ and ‘traditional’  have very different meanings to different people.

However, transcending all individual opinions is the LAW. 
As an example, I’m not keen on abortion but I think the law has it about right in respecting the rights of the mother with that of the unborn child. People disagree on this but the law should be obeyed.

Again, I’m not keen on gay marriage as I think marriage should be exclusively between a man and a woman with the prospect of children cementing that bond. But again, the law says gay marriage is okay, so that’s the end of the matter.
I accept that I am in a minority and that’s that.

My overall point is that people can have many and different viewpoints but the law of the land must be obeyed no matter how disagreeable it may be.

Sometimes you will be with the majority, sometimes not.

Laws usually reflect the views of a majority of the population at any particular time and that is correct.

Not speaking for him but I find DAF to have strong views but he never advocates breaking the law and that is fine.

You complete & utter hypocrite!

You used to boast about flouting the law relating to meeting friends & relatives indoors during lockdown. 

I would also point out that DAF (or at least one of his many aliases) has previously spoken openly about using recreational drugs. I have no problem with that, but I don't defend him by pontificating about him being law-abiding.

14 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

You complete & utter hypocrite!

You used to boast about flouting the law relating to meeting friends & relatives indoors during lockdown. 

I would also point out that DAF (or at least one of his many aliases) has previously spoken openly about using recreational drugs. I have no problem with that, but I don't defend him by pontificating about him being law-abiding.

I’ve never spoken of using recreational drugs mate.

Good to see we have proper right on Nazis on the forum.

I’m not a mod, so my opinion, for what it’s worth, is we should let them have their views, and express them. It’s like when Nick Griffen got his time on Question Time. Fresh air and bright light will drive them out. Let’s beat them by argument.  

My argument is that they are c***s and utterly contempable.  I don’t want to hide them. I want the world to see they are c***s. 

28 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Then you’ve not managed to show her as being far-right.

Hi, any chance of answering my earlier questions?

I would hate to argue in bad faith, I’d rather rinse you & your thoughts / beliefs in front of the entire forum so you may answer my previous questions or show yourself up. 

10 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Hi, any chance of answering my earlier questions?

I would hate to argue in bad faith, I’d rather rinse you & your thoughts / beliefs in front of the entire forum so you may answer my previous questions or show yourself up. 

I think I answered them individually in orange text Bro 🤝

1 hour ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

You’ll need to provide evidence of these claims, Asim, and I’m unsure as to why advocating Christian Nationalism makes one far-right anyway.

What I won’t be doing is lowering myself to your level in terms of personal insults.  You should know that by now.

What's the point? Any evidence posted you pretend isn't evidence. Because you're an idiot. Or c**t. Or both.

20 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

What's the point? Any evidence posted you pretend isn't evidence. Because you're an idiot. Or c**t. Or both.

Whatever you say, Asim.

I’ll leave the door open If you want to continue the discussion further 🚪 

P.S. your daft wee insults don’t get to me :)