The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

15 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m confused, or maybe just plain stupid? 
Is this not good journalism? Calling out wrongs? 

* please note, the mirror is a shitrag 

It was fake, done in the back of a Transit in Essex (or similar). Morgan knew it was fake but published it pretending it was real.

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Inadequate/no checks on sources. 

Staged in a car park in London. 

This was what got him sacked. 

7 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Purkiss comes across even more mental than usual here.

'Northern powerhouse' - did I just hear that?!  She's aff her nut.

She also espouses the infamous, straw clutching 'broken promise' lie, where we were supposedly promised that a No vote would ensure EU membership forever. 

Despite the EU referendum looming at the time of the 2014 campaign on partition, the Nhats have unsuccessfully tried to promote a narrative that voting to leave the EU in 2016 is somehow a broken promise.

5 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Just a reminder to all, that I won't be drawn into childish name-calling.

It gets us nowhere.

56 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Whilst OUR BRAVE BOYS undoubtedly committed numerous crimes over there, these ones were faked and Morgan got canned over them as a result. 

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Looking at the good knight’s Wiki list of political views, I can only say it’s a shame the “serious head injury in his early 20s” didn’t off the c**t then. And I’m not being cute. Sir Johnny’s raison d’etre seems to be subscribing to positions which actively fight to deprive others of their rights: from women to homosexuals. Unsurprising that the UK response was to knight the dirty b*****d.

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

He's having a go at Rita Ora, Dua Lipa and 50% of the Blues Brothers 

TBF, if John Belushi sires a wean in Basingstoke in the next five years, some daft wumman's been a hell of a lied to. 

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Looking at the good knight’s Wiki list of political views, I can only say it’s a shame the “serious head injury in his early 20s” didn’t off the c**t then. And I’m not being cute. Sir Johnny’s raison d’etre seems to be subscribing to positions which actively fight to deprive others of their rights: from women to homosexuals. Unsurprising that the UK response was to knight the dirty b*****d.

Not once has he subscribed to positions which actively fight to deprive others of rights.  You've got him all wrong.

13 hours ago, Antlion said:

What’s that got to do with the fact that about 40% of those making the Channel crossing are Albanians?